The TBD for today, 12/17

I guess the TBD on the tournament calendar for today meant The Big Deception? Lol unless I missed it?

7 Likes

Ya same Rofl

1 Like

it has to mean wtf in some other language :joy:

2 Likes

i said it before and I’ll say it again: Be nice to each other.

If you don’t like someone because of negativity, personality or whatever, just don’t read their posts. Reacting to them in this way makes you just as bad as the person you are referring to.

2 Likes

Just a tiny, friendly reminder, let’s try to be civil to each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glee and malice. I expected it to be that. Thanks for confirming. :wink:

1 Like

I mentioned somewhere that I would try to keep the gear maps up after the update – I will continue to do so.

3 Likes

I saw where you said this. I sincerely hope that the gear maps are changed, or the regular maps that people actually spend money on, are brought back. A large portion of players are quite displeased with these map changes. I’m sure there would be better ways to actually improve maps while keeping them the way they were for the most part. We’ve got our fingers crossed. :frowning:

2 Likes

As a top player, I disagree. However, everyone has different needs and opinions, and I respect yours.

I think it is better to have both types of gear maps. People can go for what they want and let’s be done with arguing. Everyone needs this gear anyway so let’s keep it readily available.

1 Like