Now we are all seeing our regions dying. Last war was a big wakeup call for me when I realised only 15 teams were seriously competing in our region (I know other regions are worse and I feel for you but you too would benefit from this).
If you enjoy and care about this game then there is really only one solution. It’s not easy and I know I’ll receive a lot of hate for it but anyway, here goes:
- War is our favourite part of the game but fewer teams are competing.
- The reason fewer teams are competing is that trying to war against people with 6* teams when you’re a newb is impossible.
- Therefore, a drastic restructuring of the region is necessary.
So how do we do that?
- The top 5-10 factions need to disband.
- Divide your faction into 3 and 10 team members should join another newb faction.
- This would then create between 15-30 new factions who would be competitive.
The real problem with this game started with all the spenders moving to the top, creating super factions that were unbeatable. Scopely didn’t stop it because they became rich from the profits. However, this is killing our game right now. So why should you consider it?
- It longer makes sense to be in a “top faction”. Gone are the days where you gained a new 5* toon every week when they were nigh on impossible to achieve. Scopely has realised this was a toxic economy and rightly made changes.
- Your regions would be reborn again and just imagine how much fun would be generated by a war where the outcome was not already known.
- I think you might be underestimating how much joy can be had from helping out lower ranking players and turning them into complete badasses.
- In this scenario you don’t need to or should expect coining during war so should be able to return to a cheaper game economy.
I realise this is the last thing anyone in a top faction wants to hear but anyway I said it