The scare factor

How many factions scared out there after b.r.a.w got tagged. Can’t wait to see the list after champs war.

3 Likes

Bet there are fewer than you think there are.

Glad to see action taken.

3 Likes

Glad action is being taken, hopefully the war of coiners is a trap and after they spend or cheat all the cheaters get a hammer but also an official statement from scopely is needed. Something like “we will catch you, you arnt sneaky, etc”

1 Like

I would like the Top 4 factions in my region checked too. Very suspicious activity that I think a ban would only solve

- Parker, Webster, 5th place faction

7 Likes

I’m not quite sure what took so long. It took me thirty seconds looking at all the members to see something was fishy. A faction of 27 p11s cannot be undefeated every war. Better late than never.

2 Likes

Tbh anyone who beats me in raids/war should be instabanned. They must be hackers, cause there’s no way anyone’s better than me.

9 Likes

Man you sound as bitter as that Andy dude floating around

1 Like

iPx4IJOW9RaBW

3 Likes

Fantastic step in the right direction. They just need to keep up on it. Hackers and cheaters are like Hydra in RTS. Down with Hydra!

2 Likes

I love the internet. NO MALARKEY!!
UXKZ8JpWnvXpe

2 Likes

Not bitter, happy, bye bye cheaters, if cheaters get caught and get the hammer then great. Funniest thing was braw sat in chat and swore they were good, pathetic.

You sound like you approve of cheaters. If a cheater is caught and gets the hammer, is that not a good thing?

3 Likes

Could say i am bitter about being cheated out of 1st place rewards as my faction earned our place legit. @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely does everyone just get screwed out of the rewards they should had earned if a cheater were to not steal it from them or are we just SOL? This encourages more cheating btw

3 Likes

Banning cheaters encourages more cheating? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Bet they don’t have fruit roll ups

Not giving the correct rewards encourages cheating, some cheaters, most dont care about rewards as they can and prob cheat the lilths and gear anyways. Lots just want glory of winning/bragging rights and/or to screw others over. What is to stop a cheater from returning to the game and cheating again and again and again and again, just to screw over others who are legit? Nothing. Braw or whoever else can play the game again no issue and cheat again and we are back to square 1 with scopely taking a loooong ass time to do anything and even when the hammer is given, it doesnt really stop them from returning. Thats why i promote motherboard bans in games.

4 Likes

I agree with @How2Zombies on this matter. A simple “we caught cheaters and we don’t condone cheating” isn’t enough in my opinion. It took community members on a forum thread for them to finally pay attention. Just think about how long they have cheated and all the prizes they have robbed from honest players. If I am not mistaken, they forced the faction Alexandria to either split up or retire from the game. I’m sorry, they need to do better and devote more time to this topic.

6 Likes

Thats all im saying lol thanks for catching cheaters and giving them the hammer, more should be done to discourage it tho like motherboard bans and the ones who would had got whatever rewards had a cheater not screwed them over should be given but i of course know we need to take baby steps with scopes

4 Likes

w0mylo7p4OXUQ

3 Likes

ogb8RQdu8zQyc

4 Likes

Mic drop would’ve been better, but I respect the PAC. Hope you’re good dude

1 Like