The red cake event

I have a butt load of red velvet cake and can do nothing with it, I can’t claim a character because I guess in order to do so i already have to have the character. So honestly what is the point of it?

4 Likes

Scopely:

6 Likes

Lets hope they do a character almost at least everyone or half the players have. They should do like a classic 6* (Brand new like the old ones/Basically ones that were out first.)

1 Like

Like, maybe a set of 2 out of like, the first 15?

Ezekiel, Rosita, Tyreese, Shiva, Negan, Carl, Viktor, Mirabelle, Abraham, Yumiko, Wyatt, Barker, Sandy, Hershel, or Shane, perhaps

1 Like

Red cake is a mechanic to reward past spenders for their purchases now that they’ve been devalued.

Just collect them, there’s no downside to having them.

I have Kirkman negan (Didn’t he have a event or something. If not I single pulled him. Abe and yumiko? Which one? Green abe, tough abe? And Blue yumiko or tough yumiko? I have wyatt. Wyatt, Abe, Yumiko and Negan
(Green, Green, Yellow, Yellow)

these ones, first 15

I have Carl, Viktor, Wyatt, and Mirabelle from the 15 I listed :woman_shrugging:

Oh. Thanks.

1 Like

You can gift them to me :grin:

I’m sure @Gov can make this happen

2 Likes

how about just trade cake for choice box? solves the problem of having toons. course this would mean scopely cares for players and not money this time

1 Like

Bump. Tons of cake going to spoil at this rate.

Give your useless cakes to your Chihuahua pups

1 Like

For real these cakes are useless and yet they give them out in war and wherever else

Red velvet cake is chocolate. RIP little Chihuahua pups…

1 Like

Chihuahuas can’t eat chocolate cake?

They could have the vanilla ones though.

They all have little sombreros

1 Like

Tres leches cake, then?

That sounds good