The reality of SkullGate

A glitch that has been exploited! Same as here… it was a glitch in the coding!
Stop being a bitter little man and grow a pair!

1 Like

Cheated?! Exploit hack?!
Are you guys out of your damn minds?!

1 Like

Based on previous … Well you have selective reading i guess … Those were poor coding … This was not poor coding … Did it go how they expected, nope … But the fact is they have said there was no issues when we farmed forgotten factions for their FA - no issues during the first big 2 week long FA event with the 3k ticket inboxed - no issue with farmimg towers = these situations are the same as the current one

They wrote code to give incoming players the rewards already earned by the faction before joining - whoever thought that was a good idea was an idiot and we proved why … We played the game as they allowed bc they wrote that code.

1 Like

Based on previous … Well you have selective reading i guess … Those were poor coding … This was not poor coding … Did it go how they expected, nope … But the fact is they have said there was no issues when we farmed forgotten factions for their FA - no issues during the first big 2 week long FA event with the 3k ticket inboxed - no issue with farmimg towers = these situations are the same as the current one

They wrote code to give incoming players the rewards already earned by the faction before joining - whoever thought that was a good idea was wrong and we proved why … We played the game as they allowed bc they wrote that code.

making multiple regions to farm scaveger missions for coins wasn’t an exploit back in the day. The switched it because they didn’t like it but never took the coins away.

1 Like

Yup and exactly why so many of us had These accounts :joy::joy: i never would of had all the accounts i do if not for scavanger coin farming back then

Arguably, it was poor coding. Let’s think about how the conversation might have gone:

Developer 1: Hey, shall we lock factions during the upcoming event?

Developer 2: No, that is restrictive for that long, let’s keep them unlocked

Developer 1: Well what happens if someone joins a new fact…wait are we out of pancake batter?

Developer 2: Oh god, we are! Drop everything and get down to the shops!

2 Likes

Lol … Bad coding and bad idea are two different things

Bad coding means random unintended stuff happens

Bad choices means chosing to write code that delivers rewards already earned by a faction to newcomers inboxes - they wrote that code to do what it did is what I’m getting at from the start

Someone wrote that code to deliver them to our inbox lol bad idea i agree but it wasnt bad coding … Bad idea

Yeah, I actually intended to make a slightly different point, but got side tracked by a pancake joke.

Someone coded it such that on leaving a faction you were gifted all the skull tokens that that faction had collected previously despite not having contributed to those. That needed to be coded because, as others have pointed out, it is not behaviour that applies to any other reward system in this game. Ergo it is safe to assume it was freshly coded for this event and as the behaviour was certainly not intentional, it probably falls firmly in the poor coding category.

yep all are cheaters
lock them up in jail and throw key away
those that got more than 10k tickets, death penalty if in America

dont think scopely hires more than one developer
it’s more likely developer hand 1 talking to developer hand 2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.