The real winner here is those who got out from toc

Why the fck would you want to do this ToC again? Its toxic, time consuming, and rewards are crap. The real winner here is those who got out, their biggest reward is… TIME. I rather do something fun than do this trash event again.

32 Likes

We made it through to the next round, but I agree. This is whole thing sucks, some of the best factions in the game not going onto the next round d/t crap matchmaking.
Not having any info beforehand is ridiculous.
#ToCneveragain

2 Likes

Very peaceful and serene day over here in raid country. Day passed by like a cloud in the blue sky.

I wonder how it’s been over in war country.

22 Likes

This has nothing to do with whales. They hate this tournament more than anyone else.

2 Likes

Hot mess in most regions lol. If f2p and P2P didn’t hate each other before, they def do now :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Happy cake day. Your candles not the biggest fire burning I see :joy:

If your one of those regions who still in toc next round. Think hard about it. Did you really win something? Like what? More wd tokens? More lilith? Think! Is that even worth it? Ahahahah meanwhile go ahead make fun of us having the raid tournament. Enjoy those spinning and staring on your screen for one hour while we have a weekend off from this game and actually have fun outside. Time with family, time getting laid, time watching movies. Enjoy your time tapping everyweekend you nerds mobile pixel warriors! You guys need to think back why you play this game. Because for me its for fun. And that ToC is toxic. Thats no fun.

4 Likes

Why on here moaning about it then if your happy?

1 Like

Really you call this post moaning? Wow haha

1 Like

I’m responding to TS’s question on “Why the fck would you want to do this ToC again”. Not about whether they hate this tournament or not. Even if they do, it’s ironic they participate in something they hate - a habit comparable to throwing money at something we complain and moan about.

Ah okay… well I can tell you that even the winners aren’t happy with it. So this is a big fat fail.

1 Like

At this point, I’m just looking forward to seeing another fail in crisis management by Scopely tomorrow morning. We know it ain’t gonna change shit. It’s just gonna be another “We hear you” statement - no apologies, nothing.

How many fails have we been put through just this year alone? Lol, it’s getting laughable for a multi-million dollar company.

4 Likes

Except…y’all had the opp to bypass and tell scopely to shove it. Anyone with a brain new it was a terrible idea, and forsaw the many possible shitshows. But, y’all did it anyway. So, the whale “outrage” is kinda falling on deaf ears. :man_shrugging:

#shouldalistenedtobane

5 Likes

We were already in the regions when they released the info… I mean to sit it out wouldn’t have accomplished anything.

Nobody could have predicted it would be this big of a shit show… well except for @Bane

1 Like

Im talkin the whole premise of a ToC. Frame it however you wish, sir.

2 Likes

As i was going region to region everyone wanted to advance to the next round.
This also caused regions to bond closer and some it caused seperation

2 Likes

We all thought it would be a WOC part 2. How could we have anticipated this disaster lol

1 Like

Coweta was a mess qualifer week because we had no idea what the ToC actually was. This weekend, we pulled together and had fun, even during the 4 hours at start and 4 hours at the end when we had no matches because the Germans solar wifi all shut down at the same time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

$.copely after this weekends ToC round…

8fen5LSZcHQ5O

#accordingtoplan
#shouldalistenedtobane
#harpoonremovalkit

2 Likes

Not sure how much money they made outside of people buying transfer keys. The real money was Pete and Elle. Cha ching