The point of leagues?

So since diamond finishers didn’t get anything special I’m wondering what exactly is the point of leagues?
I went as hard as I could to finish diamond 5 and to get the same reward as platinum 1 makes no sense!
Last season we all got the trainer box but we also got the impair blade which imo definitely made the work worth it. So my genuine question is why go hard to finish diamond if we aren’t gonna get anything special?
I know some will say you get a few more league tokens but I assure you the work isn’t worth it!

What’s the point?!?!?!?!?!?!

10 Likes

Competition my friend …competition and bragging rights.

2 Likes

Im actually loling hard af cause people spent money to get to diamond and maintain it for a few extra coins that could had been bought for cheaper directly amd for a diamond reward that never came while i just chilled lol

12 Likes

It’s the same logic people have when battling it out for first in war, all for garbage rewards.

6 Likes

It’s not free stuff… It’s the point of why battle to get there if there isn’t a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow… And people battle out in war for some sort of reward so there is that … It just makes leagues seem pointless and why even bother on them

2 Likes

well now there taking out coins… really no point

9 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely no point anymore… I will admit I spent cans and coins on cans to ensure I stayed in diamond for this end of season reward which never came… It literally would have cost them nothing to throw us all a somewhat decent weapon - instead they chose to not give any additional reward. That makes this next season easy - platinum 1 is good enough for me. You had a system that encouraged competition and thus revenue great idea to end it lol

Leagues has been circling the drain and taking coins out of it was about the worst mistake they could have made.

1 Like

I just noticed no more Coins … I’m really starting to think they’re self sabotaging

Leagues are dead without coins. Plain and simple. I will never burn another solo raid can or solo sr can if they don’t give us the coins back next week. Spenders will still spend for coins. Give the f2p player base some chance. Diamond 4 player here.

6 Likes

I’m p2p and I’m done now bc they took out coins and the reward for diamond finish … They lost a lot of money from me

1 Like

thats what im saying. its not like us ftp players get the best pulls. i hardly get crap. whats a few coins if your not going to get even close to a decent toon.

1 Like

Without the coins diamond league pffff like most said not even worth burning a can on solo raid or SR this is ridiculous

2 Likes

I swear they’re trying to kill the game … I love this game but can’t continue when I see so much greed being put forth… It’s always been bad but it’s gotten to a ridiculous point !

2 Likes

It’s all pointless just like my opinion

1 Like

Hasn’t this been said about every action Scopely does?

It’s been right tho… How’s the current state of the game?

The game is fine, there are ups and downs. This happens with everything in life.

1 Like

It’s fine? Lol… I don’t know you but how long have you been in the game?.. It’s a ghost town to what it once was !

1 Like