The opposite of change

What in bloody hell is this? What happened to the “change” you said will be shown to the player community? Now SC members only get a roadmap which earns coins for the stash event wherein the rewards are utter crap(I thought it would be Gen 2 characters or something) and what do regular players get in return a grind which may end up not finishing some of the event stash.

First of all fix the bugs we have encountered like the SR bug during the event. You make the “change” you are talking about a damn joke. Also since it is your Anniversary, send out a huge reward for us players that are playing a game. That would really boost morale in a way. If you keep sending out cash grab events like this new Anniversary(Anniversary!? Come on!!!) players may get disinterested in your game.
@GR.Scopely and @JB.Scopely hope you see this and make this happen.

5 Likes

This is all fucked

Unless, well… this is the plan all along.

7 Likes

This event is horrible but why are you sending pictures of a picnic event that has been up for over a week and has nothing to do with it? Plus you didn’t include the one free map lol

1 Like

its the SC roadmap which is for the current event, what is mentioned in the original message. You may not have clicked it.

1 Like

There’s a roadmap for sc members and an f2p roadmap. The sc roadmap is better. Pretty standard I think. This is how SC should have been since the beginning.

1 Like

Oh boy! Lockdown with the tin foil hat on lol! :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly, @Lockdown. Have you sent a video about this already? I would really like some of these posts realized in your video.

1 Like

SC roadmap is okay, the new Sergio toon not so much.

2 Likes

I am emphasizing on the SC Anniversary RM which I think is bonkers since this is an anniversary event and Scopely should be considerate. What happened to a free toon like Glenn? A good anniversary wheel or stash? Come on we seen that and want that again but it turned for the worse here.

1 Like

Oh I agree the event is horrible. But your emphasizing the SC roadmap. It’s not like we are gettting those things from the roadmap either. Just seems like we’re getting a couple of extra pulls. Depending on how frequent this is.

2 Likes

#playersunited
#f$$kyourpromise!

1 Like

nope not yet.

I wonder how u are going to explain Jessie

F2P can achieve first stash, SC can achieve at least part of the second one, which seemingly if completed gives a leg up in a future event as well.

You would think an Anniversary event would be a time to celebrate the game and involve everyone, new or veteran, f2p or p2w.

But they are celebrating RNG with the character, division between f2p and p2w with the roadmap and with the stash - an unbalanced game with a boost on the next event.

6 Likes

You can buy the cake from the store for 550 coins. I mean not a bad deal up against 24.99$.

1 Like

I just got a cake from login rewards.

Scopes you know you can create good characters without them being overpowered and put them in events for all players. Why are you doing this nonsense to your community. You know people dont like rng for characters so what do you do you build rng into the character. Put your characters into your beta region to be tested and get feedback on them before bringing them to live. If it’s too weak or strong the community will tell you.

1 Like

I think Actions speak louder than words. This is the worst toon ever offered in an Anniversary event. Couple this with the soon to be released arena event that will require spending to be competitive and move toons to 7* (veterans). It spells the end, Scopely had a golden opportunity to get great feedback in making the game better but chose to continue down it’s same old greedy path with fingers firmly planted in ears. Too bad, this game was great once😕

2 Likes

Yeah it’s bs. I mean look at the milestone rewards it’s and it’s for a crappy character too. No offensive to Sergio I’m sure he is a kind person but he is useless in game. If his rush was 50/50 like 50% chance of stunning 3 characters 1000 maim damage plus 500 bleed or deal 1000% damage one enemy and buff the team with attack and defense he would be worth it.