The new event..seriously?

The only worthwhile reward comes from spending money. Unless i missed something?

Edit…worst, silliest thing yet. Maybe. Hmmmm.

Second edit: There Is now a decent prize structure for collected sheets. My apologies to the management.

4 Likes

I pass on this crap not waisting all world cans for a hand full of gear and trainers

2 Likes

But but but they said it was a new “exciting” event. Surely you must be mistaken sir !

Oh wait … same old scopely

4 Likes

It’s not very good but it’s not completely bad at the same time … just look at the half glass full ,not the opposite

you dont need to use cans its up for 8days

1 Like

The things can’t b reversed now , scopes have become like this forever, they won’t listen to our pleas anyways

Yea but the price of pillow cases they really think people will pay for nothing

2 Likes

I got a pillowcase full of sharp rocks that I would like to swing at scopely…might bring them back to reality.

1 Like

$180 judging to finish if the cost is the same for stuff that’s meh

1 Like

which wont be;)

You know you have 8 days to complete, right? Don’t need to do all roadmaps in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Piss poor event…again

1 Like

bad analogy !!
which teste would you rather be kicked in? left or right?
more fitting.

1 Like

Awesome event @GR.Scopely . With events like this starting the year off what point is there to continue to play ?

2 Likes

Terrible design and bad prizes as usual. Just spend the regular recharge of world energy doing roadmaps and stay cool. 8 days, every day have 24 hours, I think is very possible to not waste a big amount of cans.

1 Like

Calling this an event is like calling this gambling app a game

3 Likes

This is such a great start to 2020 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

be thankful it’s a 8 day map.and not a 2 hour map that is up for 15 minutes

1 Like

That may be the point.

But we have 8 days to look at the compoleted roadmap