The most important poll ever 🍨

Which is better? :ice_cream:

• Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Strawberry

0 voters

Sorry, but we cannot have all three flavors. The two that lose will be destroyed for all eternity. :scream:

Which one will actually melt if put on a grill, that’s the one we keep

I always look for something that reads like “ChocApocalypse”. Something so rich I gain weight just looking at it. It’s actually pretty rare that I eat ice cream, but when I do, I want my pancreas to know how my liver feels when I drink.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I just found this. It’s Ben & Jerry’s chocolate therapy jammed into Nutella. I think this meets your requirements. It also looks like it would be most peoples last dessert. Better have 911 on the line while eating it.

@Mamadeadhead Quick have Athena sign up for an account and have her break the tie. Unless her’s isn’t chocolate and then forget I said anything :grin:

7 Likes

2 Likes

I liked chocolate til I found out they used it for two girls one cup true fact

Haven’t seen this in forever. Now I need to add it to the pile. :grin:

@Andrea_Scopely No vote? :cry:

Since you asked…

6 Likes

It was so difficult to choose but I ended up with strawberry

1 Like

Pretty sure you can change it even after you vote so feel free to adjust it as the mood strikes. Truthfully they are all great. Just wanted to lighten up the forums a bit.

Let me just leave this here…

5 Likes

LOL. That made my day. Awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

Next poll. Who wants to be a kid again?

2 Likes

Me :joy::joy: that was her first birthday, she ended up falling asleep in her cake :joy::joy: fun day!!

1 Like

@Andrea_Scopely can we get the strawberry voters banned? Clearly they be trollin’.

4 Likes

I can’t believe this is still up, lol. :rofl:

lcxyE0D

2 Likes

Dammit, I need an ice cream fix now!
But I’m not complaining :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

This is truly the most important question ever.

Chocolate obviously.

1 Like

I want to be a kid with lots of money, so I can donate to Scopely on a regular basis (I am a kind person)

2 Likes

Perhaps too kind. Don’t donate to them they make lots of money. Instead donate to:

Or any other charitable orginazations.

5 Likes