The last time CRW felt so listless

The last time it felt this boring, uninspired and flatout bad was Command Maggie crw and players revolted, many quit/threatened to, word got past Scopelys preferred media perimeters and we got a lot of promises that were never realized or even touched on. I know nothing that big will happen this time around but it does somewhat feel like the same situation if not the same circumstances.

That was more of the “I am the best in my region and deserve Maggie”. That is what drove that last issue, factions who thought they were amazing got their buts handed to them.

My issue is this company posted rewards, which were wrong, yet somehow VK managed to get them right. We should all get a canteen AND GPS, with higher amounts going to higher places.

1 Like

While that attitude was part of it, the matchmaking was the root of the problem during that crw and matchmaking is just as awful this time around. I do agree the level of incompetence continues to be beyond laughable while a site that hacks yr product is considered more reliable.

1 Like

Yeah this shit is a straight up snooze fest. It’s not just CRW related either, cause the last regional war was a chore as well

1 Like

The whole game has become a chore. Rewards are so far from worth the effort anymore. These players that are spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars to win are throwing money away for absolutely nothing. At least during the 5* meta you would get a toon that would help your game. I actually look forward to region war more then crw now because it’s just plain more fun. Fighting 7 other regions is not fun at all, it’s just to many to have even match ups.

6 Likes

I find the lack of team variation quite monotonous (not nearly enough legacy 6 stars), but overall I love the quicker matchups and intense competitiveness.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with the matching this war I got a total new list of regions. Only part could change is what is happening to everyone is that top 10 keeps matching with people in the lower ranks instead of matching tons more with the top rank.

1 Like

There is no way to make everyone happy. Then the whales and cheats would complain their wait time is atrocious and lower, undeserving factions would win based on number of matches, thus hurting the egos of the whales and cheats.

2 Likes

It won’t be as big of an outcry because everyone’s gone. Most of what’s left are the new generation of coming-up whales and that’s not even a big population, some last gens from the 5* era and the couple of smaller players that are just there for friends and chatting. The damage is done.

4 Likes

A small amount of 2+ yr vets have stuck together this long in our faction. This morning 3 of those told everyone they going to depot their rosters and finally leave the game after war is over bc even when Scopely tries, they always go about it the wrong way. Can’t say I disagree anymore nor did we try to talk them out of it, can’t defend or try to convince them that things will get better.

2 Likes

war

2 Likes