13.0. Patch Notes -Beta- (Original Source)
ca 11 August 2018
New & Improved Game Tutorial
New streamlined tutorials to better assist new players when beginning the game
New game introduction, with new characters to play with.
The overall difficulty has been increased for the first 4 areas, to compensate for the stronger initial roster and provide a more exciting challenge to new players.
We have added over 200 new Missions to the game!
The Mission Screen has been revamped.
- Visual improvements brought to the Daily Missions screen.
- Features that are locked for new players will now display a grayscale icon button.
Region transfers allow players to transfer their current progression from one region to another.
Each region transfer requires one transfer key, which can be obtained in the Shop. Transfer keys may be purchased by the unit, or on a faction-wide basis.
Some limited-time event data, such as tournament scores, will not be transferred when transferring regions.
Players may not be able to transfer to and/or from all regions.
Pop Up Reduction
We toned down the amount of Popups displayed in the game.
“Prestige Rewards” Pop Up
- Reduced ‘taps’ to progress through the daily prestige pop up
“Enemy Raid” Pop Up
Removed the Raids pop up.
Players can still access this information by going to “Inbox” -> “Raid Log”
“Daily Missions Renewed” Pop up
- Now takes place in the Missions Hub
Tournament Pop Ups
- Tournament Pop Ups will no longer appear until the feature is unlocked.
Resource Pop Ups (Material, Food, Survivors)
- Added an option for higher level players to hide the “Out of Storage” pop ups
Fixed an issue where players could get stuck loading on the war screen after trying to join late
Fixed an issue where pressing the back button in chat could cause a green border to appear around the game
Fixed an issue where war points didn’t display above attacked camps where the attacker was defeated
Fixed an issue where the faction icon could swap to the default biohazard icon after creating a faction
Fixed an issue where the territory buff icon would disappear from inside the armory during crafting, when the territory is lost
Fixed an issue where the combat background music would cut out after switching to another region
Fixed an issue where the Territory Success Modifier buff for a crafting armory wouldn’t display a tooltip when selected from the Town Map
Fixed an issue with the color of the Faction Assault bosses’ HP bars
Fixed an issue where the Max text wouldn’t display next to maxed stats of a mod’s info pop-up displayed in a character’s dossier
Fixed an issue where a character’s dossier wouldn’t display mods equipped if accessed via an active Scavenger Mission
Fixed some issues that could occur related to the display of weapon effects inside a character’s combat dossier
Fixed an issue where the info pop-up for some characters’ leader skills on the Loadout of a Roadmap wouldn’t display
Fixed a flow where the Faction Supporter wouldn’t be brought into combat when added via the Loadout
Fixed some issues with trying to claim a collection while the required character was set as the player’s Avatar or Faction Supporter
Fixed an issue where the XP gained from scavenger missions could display more than was actually gained for some characters that reached max level
Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in a state where they’d never be able to build a scavenger camp
Fixed an issue where the game could crash when finishing combat in a Roadmap stage as the Roadmap ends
Fixed placement of specialist icons on short characters
Fixed an issue where +def while under a status effect mods weren’t working against Collateral Damage or Splash Damage
Fixed an issue where the Disarm icon showed in an active state in combat vs walkers
Fixed an issue where resisting a combat effect removed an existing instance of that combat effect on the opposing character
Fixed an issue where the Leech Life weapon effect would only heal the attacker for 1 HP
Fixed an issue where a walker could appear in a live state while actually dead when transitioning to a new wave after reviving a teammate
Other various minor bug fixes
Character counter added to the Sell screen
Banned users now get removed from the leaderboard
Improved user experience for zooming in to the Roadmap when it’s zoomed all the way out by tapping on a section
Improved the transition of the Mod Scraps screen when all daily mod scraps have been purchased
Improved the slot highlighted state for mods when a mod is selected vs when a slot is selected
Starting auto-combat no longer deselects a selected enemy character
Updated the way territory buffs applied to a crafting weapon in an armory are displayed. The weapon’s listing inside the armory will indicate which buffs affect the crafting, and the buffs displayed at the top of the armory (if any) are the current buffs the user’s faction has
Updated the traits info pop-up to include information on all combat effects
Added the ability to disable resource max notification pop-ups
12.0.0 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 4 May 2018
- Combat Mods allow players to meaningfully customize their characters and team composition
– Stat Mods boost character stats: Attack, Defense, HP, and Crit Chance
– Trait Mods increase or reduce the damage against specific Traits
– Resist Mods allow characters to resist enemy skills and effects
– Auxiliary Mods enable special effects that can trigger when attacking or being attacked.
- Combat Mods can be upgraded to increase their power
- Material can be converted to Mod Scraps in the Machine Shop
- Mod Scraps can be used to upgrade and unequip Combat Mods
- Unused Mods can be sold for extra Mod Scraps
- Powerful stat boosts are unlocked when equipping unique Mod Sets
- Combat Mods can be unequipped for a scrap cost and equipped to new characters
- Mod Boxes give out rare Mods
- The issue where players receive 1 War energy when attacking an empty stronghold if another faction takes it over first has been resolved
- The issue where the Nightmare Mode banner overlaps the team name in the Team edit UI has been resolved
- The issue where a player could be sent to a town when opening a stage that as an intro without a dialogue has been resolved
- The issue where 6-Star Allies in Story Dungeons do not have maxed out Active Skills has been resolved
- The issue where weapon effects via an active skill were unable to cure status effects has been resolved
- The issue where the Armory might not refresh after crafting to the current state of any Territory buffs that affect crafting in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where locked weapons could still be reset in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where enemies in Faction Assault stages that had a leader that would give increased HP and would not always have their HP set properly when re-entering the stage has been resolved
- The issue where upgraded special weapon stats might not be shown when viewed inside the character dossier has been resolved
- The issue where Burn could appear to stack when 1 enemy died during an AR that applies Burn multiple enemies has been resolved
- The issue where targeted enemy characters could briefly appear deselected when taking damage has been resolved
- The auto-combat issue where an AR or Active skill could be used against a character where it could apply an effect that already exists and would waste the turn has been resolved
- The issue where characters could face the wrong direction after attacking a teammate has been resolved
- The issue where the AP fill bar might not properly represent the amount of AP a character had has been resolved
11.0.2 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 18 April 2018
Faction Assault Improvements
- Tier 6 Negan has been added
- Updated damage score calculation: Raw damage is multiplied by a Stage’s contribution multiplier. Later Stages have higher multipliers, making damage dealt against later stages more impactful in victory rankings.
- Updated victory rank rewards: MVPs (players ranking highest on victory rankings) are eligible for special rewards!
- The issue where the wrong backgrounds could populate for the first 4 stages of Faction Assault has been fixed
- The issue where the scroll bar could function improperly when more than 300 characters were being used has been fixed
- The issue where the zoom position might not functioning properly when returning to the Roadmap has been fixed
- The issue where the HP bar of a character with low HP appeared to have an empty HP bar within the Friendly Duels result screen has been fixed
- The issue where users could leave/get kicked out of a faction before the rewards were finalized for a Survival Road Tournament has been fixed
- An issue where, during faction creation, the faction’s icon would revert to the default icon after faction creation has been fixed
- The issue where Burn might not be applied to a character that died during the AR that applied the burn effect has been fixed
- The issue where Tripp would use his AR during auto-combat vs. walkers when it would have no effect when used has been fixed
- The issue where the Guardian Shield icon could still display on characters that no longer have the Guardian Shield when taking reflected damage has been fixed
- The issue where characters could face the wrong direction during combat against walkers has been fixed
- The issue where Maim could cause an enemy’s HP bars to remain on the screen after the character died has been fixed
- The issue where there was inconsistencies between the HP bar of maimed enemy characters vs. maimed walkers has been fixed
- Various other minor bug fixes
10.0 - 10.0.1 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 28 March 2018
- Full Roadmap Update
- Fully updated visual aesthetics
- Roadmaps are now categorized into three types: Story, Daily, and Radio
- Maximum potential Roadmaps have been increased to twenty
- Expanded the number of potential Acts and Stages
- Roadmaps now have status indicators:
- These status indicators include: ‘Coming Soon’, ’New’, and ’Completed’
- Roadmaps may now be set as a requirement for participating in other Roadmaps
- Ability to preview rewards and other information for locked Roadmaps
- Added Nightmare Mode with three new configurations.
- These configurations include: ‘No Continues’, ‘No Battle Items’ and ‘No Continues and No Battle Items’
- The issue where the background could be seen as distorted in Raids is now resolved.
- The issue Guardian Shield was not properly removed from a character linked via pain split when both characters are damaged by an Adrenaline Rush is now resolved.
- The issue where the AI command specialist would command a confused or taunted teammate that has full AP has been resolved.
- The issue where an AI used Focus against walkers is now resolved.
- The issue where AP reduction to enemies (without damage) via an Adrenaline Rush would not take into account whether the enemy had AP or not has been resolved.
- The issue where Auto-combat would not prioritize melee attacks on PVE maps with obstacles has been resolved.
- The issue where Burn would not transfer from an Outlast specialist going to the Outlast state has been resolved.
- The issue where a Faction Assault stage with Tyreese enemies would fully heal Tyreese when bringing a new team into combat has been resolved.
General Bug Fixes
- The issue where Recruits and Rewards would display placeholder icons when the timer ends has been resolved.
- The issue where a player might encounter a reload when acquiring a faction ticket via mystery box when not in a faction has been resolved.
- The issue where a Faction supporter had the lowest rank for Rush and Active Skills regardless of their current level has been resolved.
- The issue where the temporary health bar would not fill proportionally to the amount of temporary HP the recruit had previously has been resolved.
- The issue where the ‘Facebook has stopped working’ message occurs throughout the game has been resolved.
- The issue where the crafting buff status in the Armory was misleading when losing a Territory after crafting had begun has been resolved.
- Chances for Premier Recruits and other similar events are now available.
- Displaying the chances for items in Mystery Bags is currently in development and will be available at a later date.
World Map Rewards Update
- The further you go into the World Map, the more items you should get per energy on average.
- The first four stages of each Area drop all Traits for Characters and Weapons.
- Stages 5+ of an Area will drop a specific Trait of Characters and Weapons.
- As requested by the community, Area 7 and 13 drop all categories of Ingredients and Gear, same as they did before the update.
9.3.0 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 12 March 2018
Coming in 9. 3
COMING IN 9.3
No longer will you be forced to choose between the needs of your faction and your strongest defense!
In our latest update you’ll be be able to choose which of your recruits represents you as a player, lends your faction the most support, and which recruit will be best at protecting your rep!
Assign any recruit in your roster as your avatar. This will now be the picture others in see in places like leaderboards, chat and your profile. Just head to your Player Profile and tap the edit button on the avatar to switch your avatar.
Any character from your roster can be assigned as your Faction Supporter for other faction members to use. It’s no longer tied to your defense lead!
To change your Supporter, go the the Player Profile Faction tab and tap the edit button on both the Supporter & Weapon.
Keep in mind:
When you update, your default Avatar and Faction Supporter will be your defense lead.
- Made wave transitions in auto-combat speed up proportionate to increased combat speed
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where debug placeholder displays on the Critical Success tooltip of a crafting armory after losing the Critical Success territory buff
- Fixed an issue where some battle items could be used that would have no effect when used
- Fixed an issue where the critical success territory buff showed the wrong icon next to the progress bar of a weapon crafting in the armory in Town
- Fixed some issues with the Quick Recovery I territory buff timer speedup
- Fixed an issue where on the Galaxy S7/S8 a black bar could display at the top of the screen while entering chat text
- Fixed the issue where the Town Map could not be fully zoomed out
- Fixed an issue where the wrong tier of the top 3 users’ fighters could show on the results screen of an event
- Fixed an issue where the user wouldn’t be brought back to the same part of the World Map after switching to another feature and back to the World Map
- Improved an issue where some progress bars’ fill at low values wouldn’t be an accurate representation of the actual fill amount
Bug Fixes (Combat)
- Fixed an issue where a confused medium boss in Faction Assault could still use its Adrenaline Rush
- Fixed an issue where an attack blocked by a Guardian Shield could still trigger on-defend weapon effects
- Fixed a bug where in some situations, certain effects were able to bypass the regular critical chance formula and exceed 100% possibility
- Fixed an issue where weapon effects that cause AP down to the enemy wouldn’t work correctly against impaired enemies
- Fixed an issue with auto-combat Command usage in walker stages
- Fixed an issue where commanded characters could face the wrong direction during their AR animation against walkers
9.2.0 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 23 January 2018
- New Gear Depot - sell extra Gear for Gear Markers to buy the Gear you need!
- Friendly Duels - Test new characters, experiment with new teams, and earn the ultimate bragging rights among your factionmates!
- Combat Improvements - Skip Reward Screens, Auto-Play Combat Speed Toggle, and more!
- Added full support for Google Pixel 2 XL
- Added ‘Speciality’ sort option for Fighters
- Added the ability to lock weapons so that they cannot be sold or dismantled
- Added support for two swipes to close app on iPhone X
- Improved the Autofill feature to set a character with a leader skill as the leader
- AI no longer uses focus active or activates human shield against walkers
- Heal Block now also blocks bonus HP
- Fixed bug where players would sometimes get stuck with a loading animation during Faction Assault combat
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck on the ‘Boss Defeated’ screen during Faction Assault
- Fixed a bug where the Survival Road Supply Depot might not refresh items on timed refresh
- Fixed a bug where sometimes items offered as Survival Road Tournament rewards could not be found
- Fixed bug where the ‘ok’ button could become unresponsive during Drug Kit Tutorial in Survival Road
- Fixed a bug in all Wars where a Scouting Victory might not award Assault Tickets
- Fixed an issue in Cross Realm Wars where sometimes the player would spend coins to repair their camp, but the camp might revert to a destroyed state
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian Shield icon might not be removed from an Outlast specialist transitioning to the Outlast state while Bleeding or Burning
- Fixed an issue where the Faction Boss team might be saved if leaving a Faction while a Boss is active
- Fixed an issue where leveling up a character’s active skill could cause the game to reload
- Fixed an issue where Raid Logs could display the incorrect amount of reputation earned from raids done while having the Smooth Talker I territory buff
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose Survival Markers when transitioning between devices or realms
- Fixed an issue where weapons that heal at the start of a wave might not heal at the start of the first wave of a Survival Road stage
- Fixed an issue where stacked buffs in status bubbles might not show the correct total bonus increase for that effect
- Fixed the description of some weapon effects that indicated “when taking damage” as opposed to “when being attacked”
- Fixed an issue where the revive weapon effect could only trigger on the primary target when enemies were killed by an AR or Waste Not damage
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Dwight’s default weapon had upgrade squares on its listing
- Fixed an issue where Bonus HP could target teammates with max Temp HP when other characters weren’t at max Temp HP
- Fixed an issue where territories would sometimes go from faction-owned to the Walkers after being taken over by a faction
- Fixed an issue where players could get into a state where they couldn’t declare war
9.1.1 Patch Notes (Original Thread)
ca 13 December 2017
- iPhone X Support
- Added additional logic to auto-combat for the player’s team such that the player’s team on auto-combat will use Human Shield and Command with the same logic as the opposing AI team
- Normalized the AP gain of having multiple +% AP increase weapon effects to give the same amount per weapon effect, as opposed to an amount based on the total % AP gain from all the weapons
- Added a confirmation to crafting when success modifiers aren’t selected when they’re available
- Added long-press functionality for selling characters and weapons in the Supply Depot
[Developer note: With this change, it will select instances of the same weapon that are upgraded if they’re not equipped to any character on a team.]
- Improved the way Scavenger Mission rewards display so that it’s more obvious when bonus rewards are gained in some scenarios
- Changed the persistent state of Active Ability usage for characters in a Survival Road Tournament to reset every time the player unlocks a new tier
- Message Inbox size increased
- Fixed an issue where the Mine Plow’s AR in Faction Assault could give the boss 1 more AP
- Fixed an issue where Cutthroat damage was bypassing tenacity
- Fixed an issue where AP fill to X teammates would target teammates that already have full AP
- Fixed an issue where AP fill to X teammates could target teammates that are impaired
- Fixed an issue where the wrong weapon effect callout could happen after a multi-attack AR is used
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Splash Damage weapon effect would do 100% damage to adjacent targets instead of 80%
- Fixed an issue where maimed enemies would gain more AP when being attacked than if they weren’t maimed
- Fixed an issue where Impair would be applied to a target that had the Guardian Shield buff if they were above 90% AP when attacked by a Neutralize specialist
- Improved how ARs that stun and damage apply the stun effect such that Parting Shot specialists won’t parting shot when killed by said AR as they’re stunned
- Fixed an issue where Battle Items that apply a stat increase couldn’t be used on a character that had a lower stat increase of that stat type already
- Fixed an issue where Heal Block couldn’t be cured from a dead character
- Fixed an issue where enemy HP lost from Waste Not or Collateral Damage doesn’t count towards HP gained by a fighter that triggers the Leech Life weapon effect
- Fixed an issue where Commanding a character at the beginning of a non-initial wave of combat didn’t work properly in a certain scenario
- Fixed an issue with the resist callout text in Faction Assault during combat for non-english languages
- Fixed an issue where every time you entered the Faction Assault screen after switching realms or relaunching the game you’d have to re-watch stage unlock progress that had already been seen
- Fixed some issues with how the Crafting Parts list would adjust position after starting, completing, or adding to the amount of parts being crafted in the Armory
- Fixed an issue where some newer weapons had incorrect explosion effects
- Fixed an issue where the Bonus AP When Taking Damage weapon mod couldn’t be added to a weapon that had a Bonus AP special mod and an existing weaker Bonus AP When Taking Damage weapon mod
- Fixed an issue where an attack mod on a weapon couldn’t be replaced with a better one if the weapon also has a wave based attack increase special mod
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t gain bonus survivors from Faction Assault while having the “Savior I” buff
[Developer Note: Bonus survivors displayed on the Stage Completed screen may be lower than what the player actually receives, to be fixed in a later update]
- Fixed an issue where walkers that were killed when Double Attack triggered from Collateral Damage didn’t visually appear to be dead
- Fixed an issue where the results screen for territory combat against walkers wasn’t showing the survivors earned
- Fixed an issue where a fighter could be ascended while its special weapon was being crafted in an Armory
- Fixed an issue where the displayed reputation earned from a Raid was incorrect when having the +30% reputation territory buff
- Fixed an issue where Active Skill trainers were not sorted properly when enhancing max level/AR characters
- Fixed an issue with scroll positioning in the Armory when disassembling weapons
- Fixed an issue where the Faction Assault character specific evo items weren’t added to the Gear tab of the Inventory screen
- Fixed an issue which permanent weapon effects and leader skills won’t be applied when entering in combat after second+ phase on Faction Assault stages
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Refresh timer for gained Assault Tickets wasn’t displaying the proper time such that Your Tickets and Daily Contribution could show inconsistent values
30-Day Pass Update
- 1st Time Reward: 4-Star Carl
- Renewal Reward: Mystery Crate
– 5-Stars: Michonne, Jesus, Rick or Governor
– 4-Stars: Dwight, Abraham, Jesus or Maggie
– Epic Trainer
– Universal Persona Trainer
- 1st Time Reward: 5-Star Carl “What Comes After"
- Renewal Reward: Mystery Crate
– 5-Stars: Michonne, Jesus, Rick or Governor
– 4-Stars: Dwight, Abraham, Jesus or Maggie
– Epic Trainer
– Universal Persona Trainer