The Gear Lock is REAL

Anyone else remember the initial promise from Scopely before legends launched? That promise being a weekly legendary gear map just like ultimate gear roadmap. I’m not even asking that scopely follow thru on this promise, I’m simply BEGGING them to offer more opportunity for legendary gear especially considering all these level ups we’re forced to endure thru week after week.

Please Scopely. Please give us gear. For. the. Love. Of. God. Please. Please.

Please.

Please.

Please give us gear scopely.

Give it.

Give it now.

Please.

How bout now?

No?

Please?

29 Likes

Your request has been fulfilled! They’ll give you gear at the starting price of $20

9 Likes

-_-

Lmfao! No truer words have been written my friend. Literally sitting on 43 unmovable legends. Might have to pony up the $20 lol.

10 Likes

Nah keep spending. For Scopely, unmaxed characters work better !

2 Likes

“League store should be plenty of gear, just hit 2m in every level up” -scopely white knights

14 Likes

The white knights can go suck an :egg:

14 Likes

Ahhh I see what you did there. You listened to a Scopley promise and assumed it a actually meant something. Foolish.

Source: Wei, Albert, 2016, Letter to Community

10 Likes

It’s not weekly but they do have gear maps and we have to pay for them -_-

1 Like

wrong maps…

1 Like

Gear? Never heard about it.

2 Likes

-_-

8 Likes

When you start from scratch, most of the items for a 6* to get to tier 4 with the 6* gear would cost (im not including 5* gear as we have roadmaps for them)

Tier 3 = 6 x Weapon tripods @2,400 league points 14,400
Tier 3 = 1 Watch / 1 Radio @9,600 league points 19,200
~TOTAL 33,600

Tier 4 = 6 x Weapon tripods @2,400 league points 14,400
Tier 4 = 6 x Mag Bandoliers @6,000 league points 36,000
Tier 4 = 1 GPS / 1 Canteen @18,600 league points 37,200
~TOTAL 87,600

TOTAL for 1 toons on 6* gear = 121,200

Weekly amount of league points (Week end) on average 30,000 league points (depending on league standing)

Level up milestones (2m) 17,100 league points (possibly 3 level ups each week) 51,300 points

There may be other events that give small amounts of league points but its safe to see that heavy activity would not give you the full amount needed just to tier 4 one 6* these days

It’s got to the point where pulling for a new toon each promo does NOT benefit most of us anymore as we would either have to wait almost 2 weeks for the potential to make them playable (not included ascend tokens/benedicts etc)

What is on show, is a chokehold on gear so paying anything from £5-1000 on a desirable promo would then lead to much more spending to get them up and running. one of the main reasons why less to none spending on pulls and retirements are happening all over the game

14 Likes

Good assessment. Of course, we do get multiple Canteen, GPS and other gear bags as part of the reward so it does minimise the 121,200 needed.

But the underlying argument is right on point - there just aren’t enough league tokens to rely on it as a viable and sustainable source for gear.

2 Likes

The league store is plenty of gear. Just hit 2mil every level up.

2 Likes

This. (MuSt bE 7 ChArAcTeRs)

2 Likes

give this poor noob gear scopely he make my tears dropping :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Player after player on here has asked for more gear on here and guess what? They provided less. Taking some from crw and basically stopped giving it in events. They think providing less than enough to upgrade a toon in league store should fullfill all our needs. Keep on surviving

2 Likes

thats the point. people keep spending to keep playing. I stoped this madness and im happy man but it will never change cause scopely knows that a lot people will keep spending

2 Likes

I have 9 canteens and 11 gps but no knife sheafs, gauntlets, dummies or tripods :confused: geargate

1 Like