The game is soooo booooring scopley

How about some other events. Instead of the looping SR , LVL up thing

3 Likes

It’s the state of the game. They can’t put out new stuff without screwing it up. So they put out the same boring $hit. I just wish I could find a game to take it’s spot because this has run it’s course.

9 Likes

Yeah. Not really sure what they could add to change things up. War was fun. But even that’s boring anymore.

Raiding sucks after 30,000 raids. Sr is just a grind like anything else. Level ups are boring. And Hordes is/was just weird.

I personally like onslaught better than war now. Better milestones and not as time consuming.

3 Likes

Agree!:+1:

They’re on Christmas vacation. They put on SR and LU because these are the only 2 events they feel reasonably confident won’t be too screwed up without anyone in the office to oversee it

6 Likes

hordes is completely broken too because of the intro to S class. No one can successfully win against those killer toons.

I’m liking it atm as I’m trying my hardest to get demoted this week and next week since I’m in Diamond 2 (was Diamond 3),and want to start next season in Platinum 1 for arena goodness.

It’s moronic that a game is going to reward me for trying to get as little league points as possible.

1 Like

Or you could have simply be zombie in placement week and still end up lowest div in plat.

I have to get relegated to Plat to be able to do that. I was in diamond 3 last week with only 3 weeks left of demotion.

1 Like

Lol, exactly my point of view. May not be great for the faction, but sure is for the wallet. Plat 4 and Diamond are exclusive for whales.

1 Like

I think it’s ok however they should put more team level ups and raids so that we can help each other out.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.