The Forums VS Line

Maybe @JB.Scopely and @GR.Scopely can take the results of this poll to the team because the fact that line gets all the info first is a slap in the face to the official lines of communication you should be following.

Where should info be posted FIRST and then copied to other media channels?

• Line
  • Forums

0 voters

7 Likes

Needs to be a third option. Doesn’t matter to me as long as they are communicating imo.

4 Likes

I really dont get it.

Forums should be first and foremost for information.

Line is great for feeling the community temperature rather than the mob though.

So both should exist. But forum is key for community awareness.

They could easily do this by posting a q&a based on questions asked.

11 Likes

Certainly we should run the same poll on Line and compare answers.

But this poll is clearly missing options:

Where should info be posted FIRST and then copied to other media channels?

Discord
Line
Forums
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Slack
YouTube
eMail newsletters
In the Scopely HQ break room, next to the kombucha machine
In LadyGeek’s DMs
In Game
All of the above

20 Likes

Really, should be in game if people want everyone to get all the info. Half the regions didn’t even know they were back in the TOC. Small player base check the forum.

3 Likes

Surely the forum is the main port of call for information and if line is such a big thing for ppl to get information should that not be stated in the game under the community tab? Facebook is there, Twitter Instagram etc I dont see a link for line chat there though

5 Likes

You’ve never actually tapped this option, have you?

There’s no Discord button, either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone just went and tapped it now.

3 Likes

Not on any official line chat, that is for sure. So as people are saying why should they be expected to hunt for line groups when that exact link in game take you here to the forums. Perhaps my op was misread or missed typed

2 Likes

The official website/forum should be the first channel for a company to communicate with their customers/followers/etc. The information can be accessed from any web browser on any device, and can be provided in a much more organised way: one topic for each subject, easily identifiable by its title and searchable at any time. Additionally, the information is publicly available, so any player of the game can read it without having to create an account.

People shouldn’t be required to install third-party applications and then rummage through conversations in order to find relevant information.

10 Likes

Most IT companies communicate breaking news on Twitter.

And most companies with forums actually communicate through their forums also

11 Likes

I really believe if players acted more appropriately on here that there would be more answers. Players just have free range to attack employees without any repercussions which leads to a really toxic environment. They can simply create another account.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Yes yes, I should have also mentioned official pages on social networks, like Twitter, Facebook, etc. It’s still publicly available (the most important aspect) and much easier to find especially for followers of those pages.

1 Like

I wasnt attacking any employee at all, I was stating a fact, and that was that under the community tab in game there is no link to any official line accounts. Just for the said employee to sarcastically say to me well you’ve never actually tapped on this button have you? Pretty silly response imo and not a very helpful answer from a rep of the company

3 Likes

Wtf is Twitter? Is that the sexting app?

I didn’t single you or anybody else out. I’m saying in the past, when they have posted… it is immediately followed by multiple messages of attacks and accusations. The line group is very respectful. Cannot say the same for some of users on here.

2 Likes

No, that’s Line

6 Likes

I’d prefer…

Carrier Pidgeon

7 Likes