The forums shouldnt always be the solution

What if some players dont even know the existance of these forums? @JB.Scopely and @GR.Scopely u guys usually ask for the acc code and stuff to fix an account that has some kind of issue, but what if they dont know the forums exist?? Are they just gonna get fked cause theres not a way to get these problems fixed without coming here?and dont tell me support helps cause they are dogshit when it comes to solving stuff

5 Likes

While I do agree that support should be more helpful than the forums, not knowing about the forums is like not consulting Google on directions to get to a new place.

It’s 2019, people gotta learn to be resourceful if they run into an issue.

1 Like

Ehm some dont even speak english, u realize not everyone is american, australian or british do u?

1 Like

If you don’t know about forums. U should delete. This game

1 Like

They definitely need to make forums and support both more well known to the players and ensure that ALL players know and have acces to them for help. And its all available in different languages so not bein able to speak English or read it isnt really a valid arguement.

1 Like

Again, it’s the same with life. Use translate or ask someone for help. Sucks and inconvenient, but it is what it is.

2 Likes

None of this commentary really changes the fact that customer support should be giving the correct answers. Right now, you need to check line and forums for basic answers that customer support should know and provide.

1 Like

Eh? What tf is Google? Sounds like a disease

I miss the line group. Information straight from the source seemed to be clearer and quicker. But then people had to go ruin it with sticker spam. They also need to hire more CM’s, 2 is nowhere near enough to cover the workload that the current ones receive.

Another ridiculous post there is a button in the game that brings you to the forums. If you spend 0 time learning anything about the game you are playing your fault not theirs. The structure shouldnt be change to accommodate the lazy or technically inept.

3 Likes

How the actually fuck do you get selfish American from there’s a button that sends you to the forum lol
If you treat ppl like how you are not even the pu will help you

1 Like

In game provides a link to the forums.

Not really the developers issue.

There are also means of contact posted on the Scopely website.

1 Like

I mean if they can easily make popups to spam us with stupid ass offers they can easily make them for in game updates and news🤷🏽‍♂️

Raid does it and it’s very much appreciated

1 Like

Now you are just being rude.

Congrats. Weakening the value of your input.

2 Likes

Ya i mean cant argue with such people that believe their language is like fking esperanto

When I go to China, I download an app that translates things well enough.

When I go to Spain, I download an app that translates well enough.

What I dont do is make a stir about ‘not everyone speaks English’, when clearly you do, or if you dont, you have already installed an app to help you out.

Maybe the problem is you?

3 Likes

When u go to any of those places u speak english cause yea they believe that their language is the only one that exists

1 Like

I’m not sure how this turned into an anti-American rant lol

2 Likes

nah not anti american but english lol

I think shes a troll don’t waste your time wandie
The 6* Olivia / desk slug thingy from monsters Inc hybrid Well have no one atk of we commit ignore

1 Like