The easy pathway to Piper

These are some of the tips, tricks & shortcuts we’ve found on our Pathway to picking up Piper. If you know of another method, please leave a comment! Thought I would share with everybody since we have less than 10 days left on the missions! Good luck! Thanks for watching!

17 Likes

Good info, thanks

1 Like

Easiest pathway is all these glorious offers for purchase!

/s

6 Likes

Maybe make a list instead of a youtube video? no one wants to watch that

3 Likes

Are you seriously that lazy to watch a video that this guy took the time to make and help others complete? If you are that then just skip through to the main points

14 Likes

Yeah…i’m that lazy.

1 Like

Then why even bother jumping through the hoops to get Piper if you’re that lazy? haha Thanks for coming by & dropping those comments tho.

4 Likes

Yes! im not going to watch someones youtube video just to get them “views”

There are already better lists on here that give more information.

because i still want the character im just not going to your youtube channel to do it!

2 Likes

Well good luck getting Piper I guess :man_shrugging:t2:

“There are already better lists on here that give more information.”

Then why bother commenting here if there are better lists around?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I agree :joy:

1 Like

Some people just want to be spoonfed without doing shit :man_shrugging:

Just want information without having to “visit” another sight or give someone “views” or “likes”. Some people just need to control how people get their information.

To let people know they can get the same or better information without going to youtube or leaving this site.

2 Likes

Cliff notes are better than youtube…imo

2 Likes

Lol…you are the only one crying

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not getting Piper. I’ve tried my best but not hitting any of the faction targets.
If anyone from Bullock who’s faction has hit any targets would like to share their success that would be grand.

He is kind of right the info should be found here without having to go to another site to get it. The creator of the video is shameless plugging but is that so bad. He is putting in the work to bring the info into a visual medium to try and help. I dont see the big deal in not giving him a view for his work. Plug away.

2 Likes

Haha I get nothing from this other than trying to help the community. My YouTube channel isn’t monetized so I’m not trying to make any money here or anything. Just looking to help people who may have missed an easier path. Also, I’ve been contracted by Scopely as a content creator, so… I’m kind of working for the people who need to control how people get their information… They have the right to pull my video down, but they won’t, because they realize the majority of humans watch Youtube. Who is worried about visiting another site!? Such a strange cause to take up…

Your comment on my post has helped me earn a badge on the forum. If you really wanted to protest something, just move past it next time. You helped me out by posting that you were not going to participate. You participated. I appreciate you.

5 Likes

Ribcage is a troll.
2-Vintage-Troll-Dolls-Russ-Brand-Collectors-Doll-_1
He’s hardly worth speaking to.