The Broken Hearts Event [Feedback Thread]

Hello everyone!

Please use this thread for all feedback regarding the 2018 Valentine’s Day Event!

Thank you.

Official Blog >>>

3 Likes

Seems like it’ll stuck behind a paywall to get the Lilith collection. Shame really.

4 Likes

Seems the left hearts will be the bottle neck, let alone the envelope and pen currently we have no clues where to find, since the roadmap give far less than enough. Right hearts drop from raids so it’s still manageable.

2 Likes

you get a pen from the first one

1 Like

Envelope from second. Trade the envelope for third. The lillith seems only accessible if we get to keep the penvelopes. That would be new. It always said every item for collection will be used.:thinking:

1 Like

Are heart pieces supposed to be dropping from the road maps?

Shouldn’t we add in Siddiq with Rosita since Rosita’s dead unborn child was his? Just saying. And what about Rick and Andrea as she dies as well and Rick was so grief-stricken that he slept on her grave for days? I believe Carl called him crazy too. So much needs to be added…

3 Likes

Pretty bad event overall … make the events farmable or what’s the point

2 Likes

Yes. Your game is broken if not. Contact Cs and the devs, fixed it for me. :+1:

You forgot the biggest broken heart of them all - my money / my wallet, thanks to Scopely. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

No drops, just completion awards. You get 200 from part 1, 400 from part 2. 600 per day for the lifetime of the event gives enough for all pulls, Half of my 6 raids dropped hearts, rest dropped elite item tokens. Have alot of raid cans?

2 Likes

I’m not sure why everyone is complaining it’s free stuff 7 days 600 points a day means we can do it all, overall it doesn’t use excess energy requirements and it hands out reasonable amounts from raids overall a lot better than the snowglobe event.

4 Likes

I like that there are no trash in the wheel.
At least we’ll be guaranteed a benny, a lilith, or an active trainer.

8 Likes

I like this event. Plenty of trainers to go around, and it’s free. I like it.

4 Likes

I dk seems very not worth it for the energy usage considering so many other things need attention. If short gear the URG consumes all Nrg in a day without cans. Normal farming for survivors, gear for food tokens etc. Doesn’t seem to really have anything making more worthwhile to do over those.

What’re you trying to even say lol.

Point being energy and cans better used on basically anything else.

WoLa_f-maxage-0

1 Like

How can we possibly redeem the fourth collection which requires both pen and envelope. The only pen available is to be traded in for the envelope in the third collection.

2 Likes

Says right here that additional pens and envelopes will be available through events: Pick up the Pieces: The Broken Hearts Event Official Blog

3 Likes

Better things to spend energy on than free, hard-to-find and/or impossible to farm trainers? You must be seriously low on every piece of gear, bro. The limiting factor for me and most of my faction mates with regards to our rosters are the trainers needed for ascendence and levelling our six stars.

1 Like