The " Best " offer is not so Best ?!

If this is the best offer than i will pass…smh

15 Likes

lol.On what drugs they are?

13 Likes

It’s more like the worst offer. Who comes up with this, thinks it’s a good value, and even worse who actually buys it?

Random useless gen1 toons and gear that should be provided from paying not paying. Pass.

7 Likes

I really hope new players won’t fall for this :frowning:

5 Likes

if it was green beta ef up for 5 bucks I would. lol, 100 dollars. I start wondering if their offer making tool is also rng.

3 Likes

Scopley Thesaurus seems to be as broken as territories…

Best April fools joke yet lol
$100 for a 5* Sawyer and HALF the year needed for a 6* , do they seriously expect to sell this junk

3 Likes

I don’t know but I want some of whatever they are on :rofl:

melania-trump-announces-be-best-e1525723559527

3 Likes

Going on these prices my roster is worth a ■■■■■■■ fortune, ps. my roster is very very average

2 Likes

Those are the best toons hey could offer?? I mean come on. So silly. There’s no way they play their own game.

3 Likes

100 euros to probably get Aris? I would sell her instantly for food.

So if those 3 are $100 value , how much for Alice / Diego etc
If they’d done those 2 plus 1 other in a box they’d have sold a few to the whales , even if the 3rd was junk . Really shouldn’t give them ideas though

Just shows you how out of touch scopley employees are…

4 Likes

scopley management team is So poor they really need to change thrir think tank. seriously they can come up with lot better offer thn this which can give them good money… only ifots will buy that.

Scopes thinks everyone has money trees :moneybag: :deciduous_tree: in their backyard… :joy:

2 Likes

I seriously was waiting for an oops its supposed to be 9.99…seriously :joy:

3 Likes

They lost their marbles long ago but this is so bad it’s funny…
I
They are probably trying to milk new players

2 Likes

Isn’t she a beast in Hordes? .If you hurry and power level, you can be ready by next week :+1:

Or not :thinking:

1 Like

Really people the toons were free it was the gear that is so valued.