Thanksgiving gear event

This event seems unnecessary complex and completely underwhelming.

30 Likes

We have a normal gear roadmap up now… then 7 hour wait for epic??

3 Likes

What a joke of an event

7 Likes

Another fail lmao …

2 Likes

Um grande lixo. Nao acredito como pagam desenvolvedores pra criar essa melda.

Considering the fact you can get any of this gear anywhere in this game, this event is pointless

7 Likes

What kind of cok arse event is this?
Why does it seem like you got to use up gear to get less gear back???
Jesus…

11 Likes

I’m curious if one of the daily missions is going to be to ascend a character…can’t say I have that many different ones I want to ascend since most I haven’t done are useless in the s class era we’ve entered!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There is already an ascend a character one…

And you got to graft for what seems like slim pickings, scopely sure has a warped take on the idea of “motivation”

2 Likes

Yes, I did that one, I’m saying that I hope that doesn’t come up every 24 hours as one of the missions. Lol

1 Like

It probably will

This is beyond unnecessary. This is what they dedicate their time on? We just want a god damn legendary gear map. It’s been two years @GR.Scopely

13 Likes

Already glitched

Says I completed that one for 2k

But not this one for 1500

4 Likes

Omg! What is this!
Totally dissappointing.
Completely frustrated with their level of disconnect from the game!

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

I love the misson that wants me to use 5x the rare gear for an amazing oppurtunity to replenish a single rare gear. I know rare gear is nothing special but that makes no sense for a “gear” event

Plot twist: didnt even pull enough leaves for a single level so spent 5 for 0. How disconnected with your game are you scopley.

7 Likes

I don’t mind. More time to spend with the family since I don’t have to put any effort into this event (skipping it)!

6 Likes

This would’ve been a OK event 2 years ago, nice try though…

yes we need gears but not like this dumbass LMAO

1 Like