Thanksgiving event?

@GR.Scopely Do you guys have any thanksgiving event planned?

Thanks!

3 Likes

they’re going to hand a 2* pocket knife to everyone.

6 Likes

I would be satisfied if they skipped running some of these special holiday short events if they just ran better multi week events

6 Likes

To early for them to run a Thanksgiving event… probably sometime in February

3 Likes

Thanksgiving is in what 5 days, so cutting it close.
Probably start after I think.

2 Likes

Why gear? You can freely buy it in Leagues Store.

2 Likes

Yeah if you dont run out of coins. S class has eaten through my gear

1 Like

tbh Thanksgiving is very American. I mean in canada their is October 2nd. or the first sunday of every october. idk I’m an American but we celebrate it sometimes

2 Likes

Right, but having one of these once in a while is good to build up stock.

Last words is almost over, so right on time for Thanksgiving.

Or a faction level up?

True. And yet there is never enough :upside_down_face:

Of course it is american and this is an american company. Probably 75% of the players are american…

1 Like

Freely buy it until you have no league points left due to s class upgrades or even s class character upgrades. Since you need to level 2 of them THEN s class gear req.

1 Like

Yay gear! My league points drained a while ago and the trickle they come in at is so pitiful it takes forever to even max a single s class. Hope it’s worth it but I know better the to get to excited

Sopes is going to stuff everybody like a Turkey

there is no thanksgiving in asia, why thanksgiving ?

2 Likes

Probably because scopelys main office in is California so they’re more likely to celebrate american holidays

1 Like

I don’t care if people in my country don’t celebrate a holiday, something new event is always well received

1 Like

I dont celebrate Thanksgiving for a few reasons but what we will get is some offers to buy, maybe a p2p turkey event or a poor event where we grind for tokens to pull a burt from a wheel or maybe we will get an Easter event since scopely has some strange calender

1 Like

Turkey would be good. 6* sClass Surhat confirmed “say na na na” will be his AR