Thanksgiving event '18

Any information on the Thanksgiving event

There will be turkey

1 Like

I don’t like turkeys

Bet it’s gonna be a wheel with a 95% chance to get a 5 star with 4.5% at getting an ascendable and 0.5% chance at getting a 6 star

10 Likes

Better yet, the only p2p 6 star in there is gonna be Ajax and even then only 3 people are gonna be able to pull him.

3 Likes

just like on the day of thanksgiving you should buy the turkeys to be happy

Those odds are a bit high.

1 Like

You’re right. 98% for a 5 star, 1.9% for an ascendable, 0.1% for a 6 star. Maybe those are too high too

1 Like

5 Likes

9 Likes

Hey you found my favorite quote in the game

Scopely:

8 Likes

Game is rated 17+

The hell you say??!!

3 Likes

Do you like pumpkin pie?

No pumpkin pie either lol

If kids can’t deal with it they shouldn’t be playing an online game honestly. Though this is my opinion.

1 Like

When Scopley’s event start getting hate ^

5 Likes


Immediately as the wheel is announced. ^

8 Likes

I think there needs to be an event where we dont get anything but we can show appreciation to scopely and be thankful they give us this game to play.

1 Like