Thanks Scopley!

I was short a few Elite tokens for a sweet, sweet pull on some camp stoves.

Just wanted to say thanks for the SR rewards! Luv you! =D

2 Likes

Well, I’m skipping this one too. 4th event in a row I’m sitting out. Thanks for the break again!!!

3 Likes

Sr is a good event for Xp… that’s about it.

If you are looking for decent rewards you are looking at the wrong company.

1 Like

I’d complete it but I wouldn’t finish in top 50 so the only thing worth a darn would be Ulysses. Ummmmmm no thanks, not worth the grind

2 Likes

I’m just using up my saved cans to get as much xp as possible, and those coins that come with it. Doubt I’ll also put any effort in once I’ve reached level 150 as well.

1 Like

Im lately skip everything this days cause it is not worth my time. The only thing i want is Douglas but since i cant get a single scavenger mission for 5 days again, i will skip him too

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: do people even know how this game is played? Because all I see is the game playing them.

1 Like

I’m level 150 I don’t see any reason to do SR atm. Maybe 2 finish top 50 for 2 measly benedicts idk. Snooze. :-1:

1 Like

I’ve been level 150 for awhile now… increase the caps again then we can talk… until then yawn

I got a ulysses

sit with the other 25 I have :frowning:

1 Like

Only reason i went all out and used cans was to get to 150, level 150 now and can take it even more easy. I really am glad for the piss poor rewards in solo level up and sr and raids as of late, im able to relax more and save for fac events. Now that im max level and my town is all level 20 i can coast along and its a nice vacation. No need to buy cans or those energy offers anymore either :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.