Thanks scopes, for nothing

Maggie suuuuucks. She is better off used as a 5* for arenas. Not surprising that whenever F2P players are thrown a bone, it’s covered in dookie.

8 Likes

Nobody will even accend her she isn’t worth the medals :joy::joy::joy:

She’s okay if you don’t have Nik. Too bad ftp didn’t get anyone to go with her like Michelle, Christa, kapoor, James, Camilla…

3 Likes

You my friend are high if you think she is worth using :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

She does damage, heals, gives a slight defense buff…she’s not bad I missed out on nik so I am happy with her.

3 Likes

is a nobody

3 Likes

Same here, she isnt a bad toon but neither an op one, she’ll replace my green glenn

3 Likes

I’ve ascend mine but only because I’ve got more than one Maggie. If I’ve only got one Maggie, I probably wouldn’t ascend her especially scopely remove her bonus hp. Could’ve at least give her focus or buff up abilities or something that will make her fun to use for a while at least. :neutral_face:

Lol smarttttt :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Easy cop

Yeah I find myself trying to compete against whales impossible they can drop some cash and buy up toons trainers and gear with a swipe. Others all month for an almost made it. # too 100 pool price = garbage. Scopes I love this game could you not be such a bully.

Same laughable attempts to prove yourself as a troll; try newer ones. This one is pretty sucky.

Also, didn’t you quit?

8 Likes

They been trying hard to troll since the get go lol

1 Like

Ascended Maggie, she is a hurt and heal! So happy i finally got that. She is better than Nik, Nik is only good for command and holding an 8% ap gain knife. Maggie does high damage, 800% damage, she heals, she recovers impair and has better stats than Nik. Shes a great yellow command toon.

7 Likes

Lol you keep saying high damage but her base damage is 2 k bud do you even play this game

Play better than you :smirk: i am talking about her rush, you continue crying tho :sob:

1 Like

Doubtful but nokay

Doubting facts doesnt change the facts

1 Like

Everyone focus on ascending zander. Scopely released a good toon. Just use maggie as war and territory def team fodder.