Thanks scopely for awesome War rewards

THANKS AGAIN SCOPELY for giving us LESS AND LESS REWARDS LESS AND LESS WAR TOKENS SO LESS AND LESS ASCENDABLES. NEW WAR TOKENS SYSTEM IS USELESS. JUST MORE DIFFICULT TO WIN SOMETHING WHEN YOU ARE FREE TO PLAY EVEN IF YOU ARE CONNECTED 24/24 AND 7/7 ON WAR.

20 Likes

Chill my guy the toons in that wheel are shit. Nothing will beat the Diego war wheel hands down. And i think they shut that wheel down early

9 Likes

Oh Hell yeah they did! They didn’t put up the war token crates for coins like they normally were doing. Many lost out on an extra pull because of that

3 Likes

Hope you all listening over at scopely hq, players are fed up to the back teeth with your stupid game dynamics, Maybe you should all come forward and explain yourselves now instead of hiding behind your desks or partying on yachts and actually take some responsibility and action

It is funny because it is the flagship tournament of their game and should drive spending in their main revenue source: OP premier characters.

But war is a 3year old over saturated tournament at this point with far too much time needing to be invested for what you get out of it.

32 Likes

Yeah with the current meta a ftp has to grind all weekend long to get to 200k. Nobody wants to do that just to receive 100 war tokens because Scopely can’t scale rewards properly

4 Likes

Can’t wait for your Romanov video btw

7 Likes

If I get a kal He’s going in the trash can for SD markers.

1 Like

Which is the easiest fix ever… but why do they refuse to budge on prizes?

It comes off as extremely arrogant almost like they are saying “oh, we know… we just don’t care”

@GR.Scopely?

7 Likes

Totally agree it’s a time suck takes up your entire weekend for very little in return

3 Likes

Not only are reward getting worse, but they have doubled the number of servers in CRW yet kept the same (or even, made worse) the rewards structure.

4 Likes

The current war wheel may have junk but i don’t have any of those. And won’t either. i managed to get 700 tokens. Won’t get enough to make my first ever war wheel pull.

1 Like

I for one just wish they would go back to AOW and do CRW every now and then. AoW drives region competition and made for more fun…kept the hackers in the hacking regions too.

1 Like

War wheel is shit anyway

1 Like

If as some you all say the war wheel is shit anyway then what would it hurt to make sure that everyone that competes to a milestone should get a pull reward activity.

4 Likes

So true most must be spending purely for bragging rights to 29 people they probably have never met🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Always hated Aow but we got 850 war tokens which was awesome, guess what thou we,re still on 850 war tokens☹️

1 Like

Be nice if i could even get cans to war…no viable way last few hrs…its a joke. No offers for coins or cash…like wtf.

1 Like

People constantly whine about this game but then go on to spend countless more hours playing the game, I don’t get it lol no ones forcing you to play.

3 Likes

i want an offer so i can play tho…so im excempt.