Thanks a lot! Bunch of a holes

You guys are dispicaple! I was checking all of my noob accounts for daily coin missions and noticed that new accounts only have to raise their player level to 15 to get am ascendable! WHAT ABOUT THE RWST OF US WHO HAD TO GRIND SURVIVAL ROAD!

ALSO THEY REPLACED SANDY WITH USELESS NEGAN!!! 111 Thanks A holes!

By grind survival road I think you mean use free energy over one event.

Nice photoshop

its not, i have that mission in a beta account

Beta… exactly

because i don`t play in other regions

This is a non-issue. Noob accounts still need the medals and fodder to ascend. The characters are also all pretty average. These ascendables were easy for everyone to get

Really? Quite strange. This mission has not appeared in any of my regions. I checked my noob account and all I see is this:

This is from beta, i`ll start a new region to see if its the same there too

Looks like i had a newer account in a region that i forgot about, its based on lvls here too

Negan rapido? A mi me salía la del monopatin

What a cry baby.

Who cares if the requirement is different.

Not like you don’t have access to this at all.

im happy that i got sandy then

I asked him to verify what replaced the ascendable Sr milestone and my comment disappeared lol

Actually that negan is much better una noob region than sandy. He’s got a good five star leader skill. Not everyone will be able to ascend that toon right away.

Look at the flip side, though. You were able to put together a team that was viable in war with 4* s. The game has progressed, and it’s no longer possible for newer players to wait six months or longer for their first 5*.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.