Thank you scopely ❤️

You were fast yesterday for fixing that exploit. Hopefully you guys can either find a way to reroll the coins or start handing out temp bans to these people that need to cheat to get good :smirk:

9 Likes

giphy

35 Likes

That hair is glorious

4 Likes

Guess you are have no clue how many top faction, and members took part in this.

8 Likes

Another post on this? (B)ans probably will not happen. This was a mistake on Scopely’s part not a cheat. I did not get any of these coins but I am not raising cain about it.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you Scopely for driving activity in the game through the roof for just one day. The community came together, had fun, bantered, and toxicity was set aside. It was a lot of fun for a day!

20 Likes

Ban? Lol game already lost enough players due to the AI change. Thinking banning players for a scopely error will help the game even more?

5 Likes

That is “Weird Al” Yankovic and not only is his hair glorious the man himself is as well. :laughing:

6 Likes

in all fairness, it wasn’t just top factions doing it. players of all ranges were doing it. Many F2P players were ecstatic to be able to finally get coins, especially those in Europe where tapjoy vids no longer work.

9 Likes

I have an s10+ team so what do I need to be jealous of :woman_shrugging:t2:

Yea… ban all the top factions in the game. Please do, would make life so much easier.

8 Likes

fixed that for you :+1:

3 Likes

That you got no free coins. Nice fresh new account by the way… :smirk:

6 Likes

But where did the player go to get the most bang for their bucks? One and two ranked in that region.

Stop using the B word man, Scopely dont like it. No no.

1 Like

I saw people doing it but I didn’t need to :hugs: I never used the forums until today to thank scopely for their good work.

Yea… oh well. But it seriously would be so funny to see them B players for this.

I just want to know their decision already, even though I know what it will be.

From what I witnessed, players went to whatever factions was willing to let them in, not just top 1-2.

And what good work is that? Stop an error they created themselves? If a cashier rings me wrong, they are going to find me and make me pay the right price?

2 Likes

Oh I know, I was just stating the obvious lol

1 Like