THANK YOU SCOPELY! GREAT!

THANK YOU SCOPELY TO PUT THIS TOO HARD DEFENSE IN YOU HALLOWEEN ROADMAP!!! FIRST YOU PUT GARBAGE REWARDS , AND YOU PUT IMPOSSIBLE DEFENSE FOR MANY OF US!!! JUST DISGUSTING. YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT PLAYERS YOU JUST CARE ABOUT MONEY AND AVOID TO GIVE US REAL REWARDS OR WHEN THERE ARE GOOD THINGS TO EARN YOU MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN !!!

5 Likes

Didn’t you have to beat something allegedly more difficult to get to that stage?

I saw the difficulty level of that last roadmap and thought pffft. I’m off to enjoy my life outside the game. I’m not wasting time grinding for corn for levels I won’t be able to beat.

11 Likes

Shoulda went with Priya before Peter Peter Blumpkin Eater.

2 Likes

Same here. I don’t plan on doing that fang roadmap and don’t care about getting more candy corn. Besides the rewards aren’t worth the grind.

3 Likes

No that is stage before last on Act 3.

Act 1 was all walkers and very simple, Act 2 was walker/human also easy, but Act 3 was pretty ridiculous, I think last stage requires S12.

I was able to finish it with a faction mates support toon Pete.
But took 2 tries on last stage.

Very difficult map for end result being 2 Burts and 4 velvet cake.

2 Likes

Used a priya support toon, easy

Blaming scopley for poor team construction and tactics.

The maps are all able to be beat, just need to think about what you hit first on some of them.

5 Likes

Yes garbages rewards and not able to finish the roadmap to earn them

With bleeding 1800 in 3 turns and jiafeng ? I am not a spender man i don’t have all the scopely collection

1 Like

I don’t have priya s

If you have all the best toon it’s cool for you

1 Like

It is not a scoop that scopely is just kidding us puting too hard stage for majority of us but easy for spenders or those who get zachary or other cheated toon

1 Like

Happy to see that i am not alone thinking it is hard…

Hey at least with the Hard roadmap they tell you how to beat it. Granted it is just like coming to the forums and asking for help beating nightmare roadmaps, they suggest you use unicorn character with x ability or unicorn weapon or unicorn mod all things the majority of players do not not have.

1 Like

That last one is hard no joke! Died the first time and was pissed and I had s class priya. Used this team to beat it the second time with Diego ally

3 Likes

Same here I have no energy to do because all I have got is hurts Brady’s and red velvet cakes

Scopely se ha flipado, ahora o tienes pasta gansa para gastar sin control o te comes un carajo en el juego, este juego se ha convertido en un negocio muy lucrativo y siempre habrá peña que se deje el sueldo aquí, por eso cada vez los no viseros lo tendrán más complicado jugando

I had to pay coins to not lose this lol

Jesus christ if you can’t get through that with all them op toons I’m fucked, there’s no way in hell my week ass f2p shit toons will make it :sob::rage:

I might had the slimmest of chances if I could take battle items but of course suck p removed that option. Typical

I used this team for them all, plus an additional attack lead or revive lead