Thank you Scopely for the best Xmas gift so far! <3

Merry Xmas 2 all the players <3

11 Likes

Lol, a fac mate bought that and got 2020
Then we all got hiped and bought that and guess what…
20 coins per stupid player(?

1 Like

At least having 2 shivas is nice…

She’s not that great unless ur against all tough team and have a bloody good bleed team, if they have a bleed cure active she’s useless

1 Like

10 bucks is ridiculous for that garbage for christmas.

2 Likes

22$ American converted for me, still as high as before and it’s quite a poor country, if I had the money and the game was more enjoyable than addictive and they actually cared about the players instead of lying to us when we don’t get our rewards claiming we did claim it and when I quote them 6 messages later they realised they were looking at a previous event date and apologize saying there’s nothing they can do after weeks of arguing that too much time had passed since the event… I’d donate if they were actually any good

All this tells me is White Shiva sales was the highest they got so let’s sell her again.

Doesn’t count as a gift if you have to pay for it

4 Likes

Nah you don’t get it. A gift is a gesture. Lol

1 Like

And white Shiva. Whom was also in league store a few times back. Jeez like Every one don’t already have her by draw or choice. Merry effing Xmas!

Nice, now i can buy two more…

faction mate pulled mercer from sc, I got this…ho ho ho

1 Like

Your bucket is like mine, full of crap and guaranteed to pull that rare 4* toon

2 Likes

Back in the 80,s :hugs:

1 Like

< insert picture of someone pulling a middle finger gesture which i can’t find despite it appearing often on these forums >

3 Likes

Lol we ain’t getting no presents for Christmas

Thought for sure all of the players would have received something from Scopely for Christmas. Maybe it will happen later on today? Very disappointed. So many events that demand money being spent to advance and with so many other game companies giving at least some type of gift Scopely of course wants money made from their Christmas “gift”? Yet again you show how greedy your company is. Should change @Scopely to @Scrooge.

15 Likes

@GR.Scopely

3 Likes

Why would Scopely give us a gift? We started a coup against them this year. We are on the naughty list.

11 Likes

I got one from strikeforce, unexpected and it was just enough to get me heimdall a little early

2 Likes