Thank you scopely for 2019!

First we had AOW, then it was changed for no reason to CRW blitz with 8 regions but turned out to be 2 regions, a lot of people can’t declare war at all, my faction can but it’s horrible! We wait 30 minutes to an hour to war the same faction, they have almost double the wars we do and no, it isn’t cause we can’t fill, we have a war schedule and take at most, 30 seconds to fill, we war constantly. So we are behind because of this. Only ones warring in their region seem to be them and with as many issues that is going on, I’m gonna guess a lot of factions can’t war even if they wanted to. So many mess ups and this war is by far the worst! No way this is just incompetence, nah, i dont buy that at all, this seems intentional. So why do you feel the need to mess with the people who pay you? I wish the community would wise up. And i want to say thank you scopely, thank you so much for legit the absolute WORST year in RTS, hands down, no questions asked! This year started off great actually, road rage event, michelle event, pathways event, we got Eric, Donny, Rick and Douglas, things were pretty damn good tbh and then you did a 360. Bug after bug after bug, horrible legacies, op as all hell promos, some toons like payback and bide just shouldn’t exist, really convoluted events that most couldnt finish and for such a joke of a toon, yea, I’m looking at you Sergio and Zhu. Then you reset everything! S-class, plat mods, 5* weapons, all while giving us more horrible events like that “gear event” and then these word events, etc. So what is the deal? What happened? I swear that RTS got passed off to some 2nd hand team of interns and that a lot of people in the higher up actually dont know what is going on with RTS, scopely has been busy expanding in Dublin, Japan, etc and Star Trek is its new gem so they’ve been too busy to check on the interns. Now to take off my tin foil hat… I swear that RTS got passed off to some 2nd hand team of interns and that a lot of people in the higher up actually dont know what is going on with RTS, scopely has been busy expanding in Dublin, Japan, etc and Star Trek is its new gem so they’ve been too busy to check on the interns. Again, thank you for the worst year in RTS. Sincerely, an RTS vet for 4 years who freaking loves this game and has to watch it burn because of a horrible out of touch team in charge of RTS, I have made friends, i have made enemies, i have played every single day, i am more than willing to spend, i have the money but i refuse to support this bs! Now i watch everyday, my friends who i have played with for years lose motivation, quit the game, bug after bug, bad event after bad event, etc. And i just want to say, thank you to the scopely team that is in charge of RTS, you are ruining one of the best damn mobile video games out there, RTS is amazing at its core, so i wanted to say thank you for that. Try to stay positive but it’s almost impossible, anyways have a good year RTS players or at least try to. Seriously with all you have done this year, you really should win a game award, easily you beat EA, no contest. Rant over, mic dropped, I’m out besides recruiting for my fac from now on. Hope the new year comes with a new RTS team. :pray:

6 Likes

Sad (7 chars)

1 Like

@GR.Scopely
I got.this

I’ll take it to the team

1 Like

Please dont let this “team” do anything else to RTS or any video game for that matter.

#Newteam2020

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.