Thank you ScopeLLy

We love it when you listen to our concerns and adjust your game accordingly

Merry Christmas

31 Likes

These guys are ■■■■■■■ brutal. What a bunch of clowns.

17 Likes

The ultimate F you to their players. On Christmas Eve. What a lovely company.
They had plenty of time to change this but they clearly didn’t want to because they don’t give a monkeys about the player experience.

12 Likes

Gotta keep seLLing!

5 Likes

Not often I get pissed off. But wtf! They really are wankers. Doing this on purpose. Fking bitches.

20 Likes

Lmao. This is too good.

10 Likes

Happy Holidays Peeps😂

2 Likes

Well they can kiss my whip i will be enjoying christmas

2 Likes

youre-getting-coal-for-christmas-this-year-you-know-this-right

2 Likes

I think it’s funny to be honest

4 Likes

Yes, this is more on purpose than anything else. They cannot come up with any excuse to justify this type of mission this time.

And that company pretends to be “innovative” and “creative”.

4 Likes

Clearly this was all designed and programmed at once but based on player feedback changes should have been made after the first set of 2 player level ups. The fact they haven’t changed it is pretty clear they don’t care about us. Merry Christmas :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

6 Likes

Scipley is like we heard all your complaints about having to gain 2 player levels in 3 days and you can kiss our @ss.

Merry christmas and in case you missed it this game is run by Satan himself. Do youself a favor and Stop $.pending!!

7 Likes

Ultimate fuck you to players, but what’s the B clue( Nvm, it’s collect 3crates/mystery bags)

6 Likes

Happy Robanukah!

1 Like

such BS. they know we can’t do this. it’s a scam

4 Likes

It’s intentional. They’ve analysed the data and seem ppl pay for the ‘L’. Enough that they consider it worthwhile doing it again. Regardless of what the majority of the player base think. It’s all about money with these kunts.

5 Likes

5 Likes

No uncommon gear bundles but plenty of bags for 30 gold ascendance medals.

It’s time to find another game. This is too much. What a shit company

10 Likes