Thank you for the Pathways event

No sarcasm here. I know it’s very unusual for someone saying “Thanks” just by looking at the current state of the game. However, I would really like to say Thank you for the Pathways event and for those supreme crates.

8 Likes

I was sceptical at first, but there’s a reward in there for everyone. I gambled on getting the 20k, did, and will thus get Piper too :grin:

2 Likes

Was happy too ! :slight_smile: since im in a new region it helped me a lot. And im a F2P !

1 Like

I think everyone was at first cuz it did look like almost impossible but thankfully it wasn’t. A lot of grinds but yet very much achievable. I got 20K from my first bunch of supreme crate then was able to buy some items. So far have played the roadmap 5 times and have got 705 Benedicts, 25 def set mods and 40K coins. Definitely worth the grind.

2 Likes

Just how many crates? opened 20 got nothing but benedicts

4 Likes

:hugs: congrats on the bounty.

300 Bennys for me so far but I have hope for the 3rd chance

1 Like

Congrats. It’s definitely gonna help you getting stronger.

Good luck for that. I just hope everyone is able to get those coins.

2 Likes

50 crates so far. Bought some items from coins and earned 5 keys by completing missions. It’s just a matter of luck. Hope you get lucky too.

Only done 2 Act 2s so far. My 2 40 pulls also got me Pete too! Along with Lydia, Gabriel and Mackenzie. I might never die again in war lol

2 Likes

Speaking of getting stronger these are the guys i got :stuck_out_tongue:. And a 6* lydia and dwight.

3 Likes

Wow. You are definitely lucky. I tried big pulls got 100 keys (50×2) and a few non-ascendable 5*s lol. Only good part was I got masks from premier mission for completing 40 pulls and did the roadmap to get 20K more lol

3 Likes

U got 2 bags ? In your 2 40? Wow

No lol. 6* Pete, not S-Class. But I wasn’t going to drown my parade like that

Oh my bad, haha atleast u got him. I only manage to get 900+ keys from my 2 40s.

1 Like

Well I do not have Lydia or Michonne lol. They are definitely going to help you. Good luck with that.

Tbf he’s my first premier since Wyatt lol. Bout time

1 Like

Well that’s still better than my 100 keys and no ascendable. But yes, I did only 1 40 pull. Waiting for more OP character :joy:

Irony is his 6* is plenty powerful anyway lol. Needed to do 80 pulls to get enough collection items to push myself past 300 of two items for 8 crossbones.

1 Like

That’s cool. You are going to get Piper as well. I calculated my chances and I am also going to get. Just need to login everyday and push my faction to complete at least first two milestones.

1 Like