Texting Chat Block Box Bug

So whenever i text i get a black box on top of my screen dose anyone else have this problen and @CombatMan could you address this issue im on a Samsung Galaxy S7

2 Likes

Should probably move this to Bugs topic, and tag @CombatMan

2 Likes

lol @ Joe’s comment

1 Like

Same. I get this as well. Then I Start typing blindly. Kind of funny to see what it comes out as.

Same. Samsung S8 user here.

ya, we already had an issue logged for the S8 for this. Added a bug for the S7 which will be fixed at the same time, whenever that is.

4 Likes

I have it on the S8 as well.

:rofl:… Poor iugo team , they really try to help us.

2 Likes

Same but, on s8 note.

I think that if I were to read between the lines I’m hearing that since apples new TOU there will not be updates released, so scopely doesn’t have to comply with the loot box rules

@CombatMan I have an issue with my chat as well, it’s when I go to type a message. Sometimes I type a message but my “send” option won’t light up so I have to erase my message or any text 2/3 times to get it to light up to send.
Galaxy Note 5

1 Like

SS will just tell us to clear the cache, uninstall and reinstall the game, and not to worry and our game data will be saved, but it still has issues after that plus lag.

I find this happens when the first character typed is a space. It’s usually unintentional.

4 Likes

AHH! You’re right!! Thank you! :grinning: Went and tested it out. I appreciate it! @LadyGeek

Recently upgraded to S8 Active, and have this issue.