Territory event info please?

I know this is a stretch and lot to ask but can we please get some info on the event? this being the only event this weekend, don’t think its lot to ask…

2 Likes

@GR.Scopely definitely need some communication here. How many territories and what will be in them to collect. Then everyone can stack what they want and take the weekend off

3 Likes

Telltale event?

1 Like

That’s what I thought when I saw the title.

I think he means Territory.

How many areas are being opened @GR.Scopely @TayTron @JB.Scopely

Any information would be great

4 Likes

its not just this… tbh every event, LU, SR, etc… VK does what scopely is suppose to do. It really doesnt take lot of effort, but yet Scopely makes it seem like it’s an impossible task.

we are so used to the lack of communication and lack of support, that we are always awed and appreciative about the smallest things they do

4 Likes

Who wants more chocolate cake?!

2 Likes

Scopely 1

3 Likes

If only we would get a heads up on a event☹️

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely @TayTron @Parker
Can we please get some information? At least the number of territories to be opened, and it would still be great. We can figure out the rewards once they open… I really don’t get why we get this kind of info before war, but for every other event it’s like Kinder surprise?!

2 Likes

What kind of useful info can they even supply for a territory event?
Will knowing hiw many territories or the rewards make you strategize 24 hours in advance?
It’s a simple event. Pound, defend, collect rewards

3 Likes

atleast knowing the amount of tt avail, you can distribute with the region. Knowing whats inside allows us to know if we should bother with them…
all in all, its about time… should we waste time waiting for the unknown? These are basic info other games provide without us having to plead for them.

to each their own though…
some find info helpful, some don’t. just like how some folks look at instructions and some don’t. shrug

3 Likes

I have none. Can’t speak for the other 3 though lol

And Americans aren’t allowed Kinder surprises so this is a double whammy.

2 Likes

May as well give is us information on them since they’ve been mailing it in even more this week than most.

Imagined that, to be fair, but thought I’d give it a shot! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Their communication is laughable. Always late after some days when the content is already live and nobody need info anymore.

1 Like

Hopefully VK posts up in the morning, a heads up of what to expect at least.

No word at all is not good.

Nobody from Scopely replying to ease concerns raises more concerns.

We may end up seeing one area only tomorrow, I hope I’m wrong.

A simple post outlining what areas would be open and what the hourly or bi hourly rewards would have been great, War gets tons of detail and it’s own sticky post.

Why does this have to be so secret?

There will be a ton of negativity tomorrow if it’s one area.

2 Likes

remember how active Jb used to be on here before the constant screw ups by scopes lol

I’m having a hard time remembering the “before” part of your statement… :crazy_face:

2 Likes