TERRITORIES- Teams still registering as in a terry when terry already taken by different faction

@TayTron @Shawn.Scopely @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

As you can see, another faction has occupied the territories above, yet 2 of my teams are registering in being in these territories when they are already occupied and shielded by another faction.

Can you please make sure that this bug is rectified as it shouldn’t be occurring.

Thanks

territories have been broke ever since leagues came out. They need to hire new peeps that know how to work the codes

Happened to me twice in a row now, it’s annoying can’t believe a basic issue like this still hasn’t been fixed

More fun is when someone clear the defence next turn they will be there and defend

@WakeUp Thanks for the report - The team will investigate this issue for a fix.

GR

Thank you

We will never hear anything again

1 Like

If they ever need hackers to help them which is their only choice I will give them the best

Hahahah that’s what I was thinking as well tbh, amazed got a reply as well. Hopefully we will get an update when it is fixed as well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.