Territories STILL Crashing

Hi Scopely,

While I’m writing this topic there is a window here: “Your topic is similar to…” and I see posts complaining about territories crashing since forever.

It crashes way too much, on iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6…

I just lost 4 territory energies because of that, in a row. Even tried restarting the game and didn’t help at all.

Could you guys give us a position on what’s being done about it? At least say something like: we are aware of the problem and trying to fix. Give us something.

Thanks.

Naw they won’t fix it. Been like this since terrs opened.

Territories crashing 25 times a day is scopely’s way of introducing RNG into that segment of the game.

You will lose a random number of territory energy each day.

Sorry according to j.b it’s because your device is low end. Keep surviving though

I run the game on my samsung galaxy s8 (personal mobile) and iPhone 8 (company’s mobile), no way they are considered low end devices.

Come on @JB.Scopely, it should be on dev’s to do fixes.

It happen to me either, PLEASE I BEG YOU SCOPELY PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE !!! YOU JUST WASTE MY ENERGY, AND LEAGUE POINT

How hard is it to fix a bit of fucking code u lazy fucks? start refunding ppl cans for each crash

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.