Territories Need Improvements

It has been a long time since the territories have received Scopely attention. Several bugs have been found and reported to date, and nothing is done to fix it. During attacks the game restarts and causes you to lose energy, you do not find an opponent, although there are groups of the rival faction occupying the territory, not to mention when the territory returns to the zombies, or when more than one faction attacks a territory and even though you have eliminated. more zombies, runs out of territory. There is so much to improve on, meanwhile there is so much stress, so much energy loss and no compensation. Can we hope?

1 Like

Among many things
1* and 2* weapons
1-4* weapons
They need to scratch things in the same pace as they add in the other spectrum

1 Like

No, there’s no hope that territories will improve, I don’t think they have even said they are trying …, something about coding by people who aren’t there anymore etc but contact support and they will give you the wasted energy back (even thought they almost never do).

2 Likes

The crash that Bugs a tts for 10 minutes is still there btw,and this issue was raised back in December last year and they still haven’t fixed it

1 Like

At this point, I don’t think it will be fixed. I’m sure that’s been put aside, like it doesn’t even exist.

1 Like

Face it scavs and territories are what they are going to he at this point.

1 Like

@Spike thanks for your post. I agree that we need to have a look back at the Territories :slight_smile:

GR

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.