Territories kicked everybody

So after wasting numerous amount of cans we capture and it’s gone to walkers again. Wow great job

Same on Catoosa… Gg scop :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@GR.Scopely

Same here. We’d cleared over 1500 walkers from one territory, I’d used a full 10 attacks and when I came out of the last one my factions teams were kicked and it was back up to 10k walkers. Now another faction is taking it.

@GR.Scopely We should get our wasted refills back as a minimum. Not happy :rage:

Same happened to us, but don’t worry – Link can explain it to you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Same thing happened in Gilmer. Wasted 10 energy and teams got kicked out

Would be so nice if something could go right in this game for a change. There’s always some bug or glitch.

Was it because the 30min timer was up?

Same on chambers we have wiped 3000 walkers we had no contests i have used 2 refill then the map resetted up to 10000 and kicked sll of our defs. While other maps had 9500 ealkers with 2 faction contest and they straight got it. Its unfair, bugged, annoying. How long will it take to fix basic things like this. Its up for years

1 Like

SAme in marengo ,its a joke this bug,every new event have more bugs kkk.

Same on thomas, we got two territories and the game kicked us from both of them

These types of posts will just get them to discontinue the event imo. They never compensate. Just part of the misery of territories. Hopefully you guys can claim it back.

There is a 30 minutes timer on the walkers territories. If they aren’t cleared in the 30 minutes they reset.

@Link provides good insight. It might not need to be all 10k walkers cleared but there definitely is a certain amount that needs to be cleared before the timer resets it.

SERIOUSLY? SPENT SO MUCH ENERGY TO TAKE DOWN ZOMBIES AND BOOM, KICKED OUT, 10K ZOMBIES AGAIN

It happens every time, why are you surprised?

There is a 30 minutes timer on each walkered territory. If they aren’t cleared in the 30 minutes they reset.

@Link provides good insight here. It might not need to be all 10k walkers cleared but there definitely is a certain amount that needs to be cleared before the timer resets it.

Not true plenty of regions seen them taken with 1 attack. They are just buggy and crashed and this has happened forever.

1 Like

We do get plenty of territory cans in roadmaps and annoyingly in tourneys. Not like we use them any other time.