Territories Event

Is this late or do I have the times wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

At 6pm I think

1 Like

The Territory event will start at 10:00 am PDT.

GR

3 Likes

Ty both @GR.Scopely @Parker🤗

1 Like

God damn…1 territory and whole faction is crashing left and right…

@GR.Scopely I know I’m beating the preverbal dead horse here but take “fix your shit” back to the team.

19 Likes

‘Event’ is a big word… :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

these events keep getting worse and worse…they want the top factions to spend/fight for that 1 territory

4 Likes

Wow, what an event. Soooo glad it was on the calendar…

6 Likes

This is what you call an event??? Only so many times you guys can treat players this poorly before they break.

7 Likes

One territory for the top faction.

I really wish you guys cared.

They will load it with S14+++ teams and the rest of the region will be locked out for the duration.

One area.

8 Likes

So embarassing I planned the faction ahead for this. What a waste lol

15 Likes

And it’s flops as an event

Slow clap

2 Likes

This is funny. Just sit back and laugh.

1 Like

It’s actually a joke there just being one best time was when there was like 3/4 the other week and it was every hour can guarantee majority won’t even bother possible the worst so called event :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same here. I’m speechless lol

3 Likes

Why only one territory open? That’s not an event that’s a here ya go whales enjoy the freebies

3 Likes

LMFAO
And it’s crashing like crazy on me. Cost me 3 energy so far. Smmfh

1 Like

I guess I should have read the fine print. “Territory” as in singular. Too bad we couldn’t have a “Territories” event. That would have been more enjoyable and fun to see different factions getting into the mix.

8 Likes

Why even have shipwreck and others on the map?

One territory.

Good grief, ask Captain Bucket why he thinks opening only one territory in a medium to low activity region was a good idea.

We need beads not cakes.

Does anyone at Scopely even play this game?

5 Likes

Soooo, the whales that would spend for the resources anyway, take over the one territory available to save a couple $$$, and instead of encouraging casual spenders to spend, they just say eff it to the whole event…yeah, scopely knows how to shoot themselves in the foot, over and over, and over. But encouraging more active play, still can’t get close.

2 Likes