Team Building Video #1 - Chaos, Talbot Region

Here comes a new series (which I hope is a success and not a dumpster fire lol)! Let’s run through a roster and see what teams we can make with weapons and combat mods.

The Lydia team has a mistake in it as I assume her leadership wrongly (Even though I have done a Survivor Spotlight video of her lmao) but you can either swap lyida leader for carl or replace command glenn with command siddiq and replace Carl for Carley. Should be good. Sorry about the mistake.

@Pablo Ty for the video footage.

6 Likes

Lydia lead with 2 greens in it and no shield? thats the most amateurish move i’ve seen so far

2 Likes

You are right. I came here to address that issue.

The Lydia team has a mistake in it as I assume her leadership wrongly but you can replace command glenn with command siddiq and replace Carl for Carley. Should be good. Sorry about the mistake.

I liked the video it was good just a couple things I’m not really that big of a fan of using the league store Mira in that alpha team I feel like you need a leader with AP lead so you can rush quicker so that being said I’d use Christmas Michonne or Sr zek as lead instead second thing is the red zek lead team I like his lead skill it’s very interesting but I would definitely take out Erika and put in a shield and the Dante needs stun he does have a 30% HP from lead skill so that does help a little but when that stun sword works man is it annoying for the attacker also the Lydia team I wouldn’t use Carl would rather use Dante or shield magna but overall good video can’t wait to see more.

Nice video and congratulations on the milestone sir! :muscle:

1 Like