Team building help

Trying to figure out who to move to a 6* next this is the team I have now and trying who would be the best one next

1 Like

I would say Siddiq in place of Abraham.

4 Likes

I’d agree with Mamadedhead. Abe, IMHO, is one of the worst 6-stars. If you want a stronger ranged attack, I’d go Siddiq. However if you are looking to start a better melee team, go with Gator.

3 Likes

Siddiq. Command is great offensively and defensively.

3 Likes

For attack team sidiq for defence yumiko

Only say this because when I have attacked anyone with a command unless they go a new bunch of reviews or healers the command is usually wasted and they’d loose.

Command isn’t great under human control under AI not really.

Yumikos slow burn is a useful DoT

1 Like

Another issue to consider isn’t do you have the gear to get another blue to t3? If you only got the gear to t2 it then maybe pick gator or Wyatt.

1 Like

Definitely siddiq he adds that unpredictability to any defense because he is command. Most times long as you have a huge ap when attacking he is commanding a character 2nd turn. On attack I tell anyone to bring a command for early rushes just use the right toon to help u glaze thru teams whether u are able to get tyresse to go off to line kill or have mirabelle go off for the stun so u can bypass the windowless teams. So siddiq all the way.

1 Like