Team build help

hey guys, i’d love some advice on a team build for defense and for attack! some mod advice would be appreciated too! i’m currently using carley, ajax, ryker, kal and tobin for attack and defense.

Ascend doc ASAP, Carley lead w/ Harper, doc, Tobin, and ajax. For attack. Stun resist mod on Ajax with defense mod set so he can take a lot of hits and be stunned less, also give him a stun weapon obvi and attack mods for Tobin crit mods/ crit chance mod for Harper.

1 Like

legend! just waiting on medals to ascend him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Firstly, ascend Dr Stevens whenever you can - he will be the staple in any attack or defence team you have. He works best when paired with a command toon, but can still work fine without one.

For Defence: Carley, Kal, Doc, Ajax and Tobin if he still has an absolute Defence weapon. Reasoning - Carley gives ap on attack as a lead skill and defence vs ranged toons. Her rush 100% hp regain, defence and recovers taunt which many top players are using for control, her active skill recovers confuse which is another less used ability but still prevalent. Kal offers a lot of control with his impair weapon, neutralize ability and as and rush being impair as well. Doc, is one of a kind with his ap gain, taunt and impair. Ajax, if he has stun on his weapon great, if not something to work towards. He’s going to be taking the brunt of attacks so hp and def mods, with stun resist and maybe a taunt resist as well. Tobin because his on a roll ability makes him hit like a truck, a true menace. Impair and stun resist would help him keep on a roll. If you add more defensive mods to harper, you could use her instead of say Kal because she can disarm, defence and attack down the enemy and potentially stun.

1 Like

thanks so much!

For attack, Carley as a lead still mainly for her very large bonus to ap when attacking, Ajax again for his shielding ability, taunt rush and potentially a stun weapon, Harper for disarm, defence down, attack down and focus crit active skill. Doctor Stevens again for his one of a kind ability and you could either keep Tobin same as defence because of his on a roll ability so he keeps getting stronger, or you can try to switch out and use Shiva for instance since Shiva has an active stun, confuse rush with power, and can have stun claws. This team doesn’t have a lot of attacking power other than Tobin because Harper is support, carler is defensive, Doc is support and ajax is a shield - do you have any other 5* that have a better lead skill for an attacking team?

If you choose to go shieldless you could try romonov on attack since he has a taunt weapon, active taunt and berserker but would be mainly useful against say blue toons - could add a mod like attack up when impaired on him if you plan to use him primarily against tough toons to make him more powerful. Bruce is also a good toon with his disarm ability, chance to hold a stun on attack weapon, and his active skill gives another way to control the opponent

sadly no good toons with attack leader skills, just been a bit unlucky with them! thanks for the help, i’ll have to play around and see if i need a shield on the team :slight_smile:

happy to help for now I would definitely work in a disarm toon on attack - They make raiding a lot easier - Harper would be ideal here

yeah, been wanting to replace ryker for a while, finding him a bit useless haha

Lol i would be of no advise help. I only have 3 of those toons.

You can also throw Jeremiah and there to help you an attack

That’s pretty good I agree.

1 Like

Dr Stevens fast up to Legendary you use attack and defanse team

I see only this options
Attack
Carly
Harper
Dr Stev
Shiva

Deff
Carly
Ajax
Tobin
Ajax
Dr Stev

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.