Tapjoy Poll (Good or bad)

Have you ever had problems getting rewards from tapjoy?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes did Tapjoy customer service help resolve this issue? (majority)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

From your experiences with Tapjoy is this company reliable, or should an alternative be found?

• Keep Tapjoy
  • Find alternative

0 voters

3 Likes

I don’t normally agree with all you have to say on here, but I am glad you made this poll.

Scopely being affiliated with tapjoy is absolutely disgusting. Yet I still put my hand in the fire… :frowning:

3 Likes

I had to vote yes on the second because there wasn’t a third option, they have helped me with most, but a couple they never followed through on

I cant add anymore options but will change the question to in the majority of cases,

I pesonally find they are more helpful with small offers but completely ignore the big ones

THey helped me with an offer that was like 2300 coins once with very little communication, but had a few smaller ones that they just left in limbo, even with me trying over and over with no response from them

I can tell you all that tap joy has seen turnover in their customer service and have been implementing some new things from what I have been told. I still think they need better customer service but they are getting better

I have been waiting for my 707 coins for doing a 5 hour offer since I contacted them 13th March and I even contacted them again the 18th and sent image proof and everything. I even asked Scopely and they told me to go to Tapjoy again. There goes 5 hours of my life I’ll never get back.

They owe me over 20k coins Why do I still bother trying with them?

Im only at 12k owed but i didnt complete the offer according to them , despite me having video proof

jjust a bump as it buried for those who havent voted

Final bump from me as employees are now on the forums

Yeh I couldn’t edit the poll or add a new one unfortunately, I would have asked on average how long did you have to wait for a resolution to the offer