T5 Faction Assault pull results

just finished our first T5 FA and I got 400 elite item tokens, 2 goggles and 50K ascendance medals. Or in other words total garbage.

What about everyone else? anyone get any earrings?

4 Likes

It’s going to take another year to get Tara, so I would worry about it. Waste of time for shit rewards from the bags. They said awesome rewards in their promo, but nothing is awesome about shit rewards. That’s called false advertising and could get in trouble for it.

4 Likes

I pulled similar to you but to be honest, it’s not really about the bags for me, it’s about the depot points so you can buy what you need.

A faction mate got earrings though.

1 Like

50k silver ascendance medal - 2x belt with holster - 800 four star weapon tokens = t5 fa

2 Likes

We started with T4. But the result is the same. Garbage. :disappointed:

1 Like

I got the same pull, but a briefcase instead of goggles.

Oh well, what did we expect? :laughing:

1 Like

More crap.

2 Likes

Well I’d love to get me some polishing kit. For the next couple fails at weapon crafting. :laughing:

3 Likes

We finished T5 yesterday. Got 50K ascending medals, 2 scopes and 400 elite item tokens = pure garbage. This event doesn’t really looks like the rescue this game needs.

2 Likes

Now I get why they named it Faction Assault. That’s because the only one’s being assaulted are the members of every Faction participating in this crap. The rewards are definitely insulting, and if people keep getting crap rewards from the bags, then many will start to get discouraged and have no motivation to play anymore. What’s the point of playing if you keep getting crap? This event is nothing more then a prestige ranking event based on rng. Tara will never get claimed unless Scopley puts her material inside the store, but mark my words this mode will get stale quickly, but it probably already is for other players.

2 Likes

crap as always

1 Like

“That’s not true. That’s an awesome set of rewards you got there. Keep on surviving, and best of luck on your next Faction Assault.” -LiveOps General Manager Steve Fishwart

3 Likes

1 Like

Jackpot! :smiley:

2 Likes

I got 2 benedicts. Didnt hear of somebody in my faction pulling what you need for Tara yet.

one of my faction mates got one earring :slight_smile: he will own tara next year!

One ring 5 more to go.

I think that there was one person saying that this feature was great. I think his name was @verdeiswp or something like that

1 Like

Lmao. Probably XD. Faction Assault is definitely not a great feature.