Survivors Club + Weekly Missions Update - [July 22]

Greetings Survivors!

We wanted to announce and share with you some updates regarding Survivors Club and our new Weekly Missions.

Survivors Club

Starting this week, Comic Books will be redeemable in the museum for rotating prizes including:

• Characters
  • Max Mods
  • …and more!

Additionally, Survivors Club members will now be eligible for exclusive weekly missions providing loyalty rewards and bonuses for collecting comic books. Finally, we have temporarily extended the Museum Collection that rewards Julie in exchange for comic books.

Note: Survivor’s Club exclusive loyalty rewards may be redeemed in the museum upon reaching certain collection milestones and will provide players with bonus rewards.

New Weekly Event Missions

Last week we launched Weekly Missions aimed at players level 20 and above: kill walkers, level up characters and complete various other tasks in-game for trainers, energy refills and other rewards!

Rewards

Complete all of your Weekly Missions to earn Toy Figurine B’s then collect and exchange 4 of them in the museum for 15 Comic Books. Comic Books may be redeemed in monthly museum collections for exclusive characters, mods and other prizes.

6 Likes

Spending money is not loyal. It is spending money.

What about loyalty rewards for people who have 1000+ day login streaks. Those are your loyal player base.

66 Likes

Yeah but not all players with 1000+ login streak spend money. Those are the ones they want to cater to.

1 Like

These magazines can be had f2p.
Plus, what’s wrong with spenders getting something extra?

2 Likes

Bronze max mods and trash gen 1 toons? Lol, not worth it #playersunited

24 Likes

Adding thingz that shoulda always been around.
And after stringing players along for months without any information?

Nah. Not good enough.

We want an experience that provides continued value. Not just momentary.

It’ll take far more to convince me.

#TickTock
#PlayersUnited

33 Likes

So no, you didn’t add much value to the SC. Is this supposed to make us re-subscribe?

2 Likes

Any chance of adding fun back in this once fun game?

26 Likes

Nothing wrong with spenders getting stuff. Point was spending doesn’t equal loyal.

4 Likes

The odds of that happening are exactly 0,0000000000000001%

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true I guess.

2 Likes

Mmmm… I wonder what type of characters would be available for redeeming… Another 5* Vincent ?? Please considering releasing some viable characters, if there will not be exclusive at least share a Gen 2 characters like donny or Diego

1 Like

this just is not good enough no thank you

5 Likes

That is higher than most of there chances at prizes.

2 Likes

tenor-1

#playersunited

8 Likes

definitely cancelling this crap, only thing that interested me was roster space and an exclusive toon but since I have 1800 bennies from the road map the roster space is useless. and no old toon you can add to the museum would benefit me at all.

1 Like

oh no :scream:
they are working on it! come on Kookie dont lose hope!

3 Likes

Nice try but we are #playersFuckingUnited

6 Likes

No thanks…you hosed me once but not twice

3 Likes