Survivors Club News!

Attention Survivors Club Members!!

Starting on 1/11/19, for a limited time, you’ll be eligible for FREE weekly rewards just for logging in!

Date Rewards
1/11 - 1/17 10 Epic Trainers (Benedicts)
1/18 - 1/24 4 Universal Trait (Ulysses)
1/25 - 1/31 5 Gold Mods
2/1 - 2/7 6 Legendary Trainers (Lilith)
2/8 - 2/14 4 Whetstone, 4 Hockey Mask, 4 Double Holster, 4 Magazine Bandolier

If you’re not already a member, join now so you don’t miss out!

Survivors Club benefits include:

• FREE 5* Ascendable Recruit
  • One Free Premier Recruits open, per day
  • 100 Bonus Roster Slots
  • 2x Food and Material Production
  • Craft weapons without parts
  • AND MORE!!

Head to the Featured section in the Shop to learn more, and become a member today!

*Members must log in between the dates listed above to be eligible for the corresponding reward. Rewards not available for trial members.

4 Likes

Bargain :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Nice !!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

In a few months no f2p will stays in this ridiculous game

11 Likes

Doesn’t really entice a new member to sign up imo. If your gonna sign up, it’s going to be at least a 3 month commitment (who would stop after these rewards when your close to Andrea). You guys should have made these rewards last 12 weeks @JB.Scopely

3 Likes

While the added stuff is usefull it won’t entice nor deter opinions of membership if you want people to keep it long term you have to make it worth it the extra stuff is nice but it’s meh what would make it worth it is an exclusive toon every 3-4 months and the ability to store daily pulls till you want to go for a toon this would make it much more enticing for people to keep it storing pulls would also not change the bottom line as we all know it’s rare to get the premiere on a 10 pull or less

6 Likes

Define “free”

3 Likes

10 Likes

Price still needs tweaking

15$ would be acceptable :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When will it be available through amazon?

2 Likes

Add coins like the regular monthly pass. SC is still not worth the price as is.

3 Likes

I can give you 25$ for a 12 months subscription. Amazon prime video worth more…

8 Likes

they need to do a log in for everyone not just pay to play. this game is really getting ridiculous…

6 Likes

there is nothing for free to play anymore. you got to be number one and spend hundreds of dollars. im in a faction thats places 10th in everything. havent even got a pull on wheel sucks.

5 Likes

If you want more profit, give subscribers permanent double chance at pulls. You win twice - lots more will subscribe AND buy coins

1 Like

So this is the road we’re going to go down? Rather than adding new features, just start putting existing ones like login rewards behind the SC paywall?

11 Likes

That’s your fault for not bettering your situation I know many #1 in region factions with f2p players in it and thriving

1 Like

yeah ive been asked but before i could they filled up. im waiting for my chance when theres an opening. i know its my fault.