Survivors Club Missions - 07/31

Greetings Survivors,

We have identified an issue with the Survival Club in that the Roadmap was available before the mission event.

Therefore, players were able to complete this Roadmap and obtain the comics but were not able to receive credit from the mission and ultimately causing a loss in the mission rewards.

The team is currently investigating and will we will keep you update on its progression.

Thanks,
GR

14 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Give me lucille bats or give me death

3 Likes

Would be nice to fix before the 7 days gone… not like the last hlitch i run into 2 weeks ago and still not got compensation…

2 Likes

Days since last scopely error : zero

4 Likes

Thanks for update, and glad it’s being looked into. Do you not think its time for some more robust quality assurance though? It’s quite literally problems every day at present.

1 Like

bugs

24 Likes

Thanks you.

Any chance of a week without something being released inherently broken or untested @GR.Scopely? Not too much to ask with how well stocked the pancake cupboard is after 4 years eh.

Beta exists for a reason…

3 Likes

The “team” … :wink:

obvious for those who spend money you are ready. you are ridiculous for those who are 3 or more years old who connect this game every day nothing! this is discrimination you have exclusive exclusives only for those who pay and those who have no money to throw away never have anything and the little that has i haveyou have to sweat it for years, compliments us poor players will never get anything right?

Glad I didn’t opend my Bags then.

These issues are really getting out of hand. Everyday now it seems like something is not working right.

10 Likes

Translation:
We fubed up again, let’s hope if we “Look into” it for long enough that you all just forget about it.

3 Likes

Please fix this.

1 Like

yep please fix ASAP i’m really angry right now

1 Like

This is something we pay for . So as members of the club I would think sending out comics would be automatic compensation

5 Likes

This happened to me hope it can be resolved noticed this morning missed out on an axe because of it. Comic book compensation should do…15 perhaps :wink:

Yes more issues. Can we keep a log of all the problems surfacing after the promise to better the game? Lmao