Survivors Club Loyalty Reward Update

Greetings Survivors,

The next round of Survivors Club loyalty rewards (found in the Museum) will be live at 12:00 PM PDT today (Friday, Aug 30). The current loyalty rewards Museum collections (Comics 1 - 3) will continue to be available until Tuesday, Sept 3rd at 6:00 PM PDT.

The two new loyalty rewards collections going live today will include the following:

1. Collection Requirement: 100 Comic Books

1. Reward: 250 Blue Keys, Ice Cream Cones or Chocolate Cake Slices
  2. Collection Requirement: 50 Comic Books

1. Reward: 125 Blue Keys OR 125 Ice Cream Cones OR 5-Star Ascendable Gabriel (Melee Defense Lead)

Thank you!

7 Likes

Trash lol, should have been at least 1000 of whatever collectible for the comic book amount, gabriel is a great lead tho.

11 Likes

Did you miss a 0 off the end of that? 250 items for 100 comics is straight up crap. Gabriel is decent though, kudos for that.

9 Likes

Any new toons going in there

Are you freaking kidding me with this I save up these comics in Hope’s of getting a new toon that can be useful and this is the trash I get instead

9 Likes

250? That’s over three months worth of comics. $75 for 250? Might wanna revisit this one. At this rate, there’s no need to let Zachary expire.

12 Likes

Disappointing

2 Likes

Yea for 100 comics 250 keys or ice cream cones is a worse ratio than what is currently there remember most sc members get 7-8 comic per week so assuming u get 8 a week it’ll take 13 weeks to get 250 keys? Not the kind of deal to keep people subscribing atleast with toons u had some usefulness

250 of each collection for 100 comics. Holy crap you guys arent listening to the players at all

7 Likes

Is there any way we can have an option to hide all this SC spam in game?

I’m not going to join. Don’t care about the missions, don’t care about the roadmaps, certainly don’t care about the excessive number of museum collections.

3 Likes

Don’t be too generous … you could go bankrupt

I needed 15 more comics for Zach but won’t make it . Should just extend his deadline

5 Likes

They should have a tab system. A separate tab for SC. A seperate tab S Class collections. A separate tab for limited collections

2 Likes

Hardly rewards are they?
Did you guys miss zeros??

Unfortunate loyalty update scopes. This ones not good enough.

2 Likes

Is that supposed to motivate me subscribing again? That is nothing. A joke of a reward.

4 Likes

Wow !! you go from Zach to this !
terrible move

7 Likes

The inconsistency is awful. You start the collection one way and run it for a month then when the timers are going to run out and we all planned for saving comics for the next group you change the parameters. How are we ever supposed to know how to plan and save if it changes each time.

4 Likes

Just think in like 8 years you will have priya

1 Like

250 is way too low for 100 comics should be at least 1,000

Gabriel for 50 is a steal though