Survivors Club?! Julie?!

Sigh… Why do I purchase the survivors club again?! We’ve all seen the new S class toons. So, how about making one of them a toon for Survivors Club? You might actually get people back subscribing. I have been a member since day one, but cancelling my subscription right now. #fixyourgame #playersunited

11 Likes

Seriously, did I miss something? We’ve been begging for a new Survivors Club toon. I’ll remind you, we are paying customers and we are paying for a service. The customer service with Scopely is ridiculous really. So, we’re paying for roster space and to not have to push a couple buttons to create parts for weapons? Wait there’s the free 4* we get for the free daily pull that we sell to the depot that hasn’t been refreshed with decent toons.

It’s incredible how Scopes don’t give a s**t even for their costumers who put their money on this game

1 Like

Gr commented that they are coming out with new content. Sounded like an alert toon. Just save your comics.

1 Like

Well, they should address it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for that though. I lurk on the forums quite a bit and didn’t see it. It’s crazy we should even have to ask for one.

1 Like

Any progress on that exclusive alert SC toon? @JB.Scopely, @GR.Scopely

1 Like

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
But now you can do the weekly and apply it towards the Andrea.
Won’t make a bofooo difference with the gap of power with the op toons.

Scopley is disappointing on so many fronts.
My opinion is they just extorted everyone out of the SC club.

2 Likes

I have Andrea and the first Julie maxed… Not getting a second one. And since I cancelled my subscription I’ll be getting free comics like everyone else for the next comic toon.

I cancelled today

Total bulls*

1 Like

I am cancelling my membership because of this. Julie was supposed to be exclusive for members only and now everyone can get her so whats the point? Also paying 25 bucks for a 4* everyday sucks

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.