SURVIVOR'S CLUB GIFTS

WHERE ARE SURVIVOR’S CLUB GIFTS WE HAD BEFORE? BENEDICTS , GEAR , ETC ETC?? I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING. INSTEAD OF THAT SURVIVOR’S CLUB IS GETTING WORST. IF NOTHING CHANGES TO REWARD OWNERS I STOP IT.

4 Likes

this is absurd, it was to be more attentive to subscribers of the survival club. each passing day only places garbage prizes. That’s why I canceled. Look, I’m a subscriber since it started.

2 Likes

There was any gifts before but now…

Cancelled it too.
Traded for 30 day coins

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Let me check with the guys what’s in the pipe regarding the future of SC and circle back to you.
GR

4 Likes

That would be fantastic because right now, there is zero value as it is.

No comic collection for toons

And nothing past Survivor collection 6…?

Get comics, use them on what?

They have to do something quick.

Thanks @GR.Scopely

In other words suck it up buttercups.

1 Like

Go on with your pathetic excuses.

Good riddance.

Seriously GR, is every response now I’ll take it to team and then never update. I appreciate the acknowledgement but at some point rubber has to meet the road.

2 Likes

He can take it to the team, but guess who has to do it? That’s right, the team

1 Like

As long as GR reports back here whatever the results are then we have no issues with him.
And everyone will give him kudos

2 Likes

if everyone cancels their club survival subscriptions, they will value their customers and respect them as good possessions and also with right participation in future events like free and bonus. Grr

Your gift was an offer to pay £20 for two leaves instead of £3 for four hundred leaves that us non-Suckers Club members also had access to

1 Like

The suckers club is the best name for SC

Yeah it would be cool to get some rewards like when i started to play. We had trainers and gears , etc…

the future looks promising…

just kidding, another trash coming right your way SC members…

@bamzilla @Xx421xX @Jim_Mac Thanks for sharing your opinion here. I have passed on these questions to the team and will update you as soon I have an answer. In the meantime, I will re-bump the topic each time until I have something to share :slight_smile:
GR

1 Like

Dude, stop with that it’s irritating. Just give us a straight answer.

What a joke.

Silence, aka nothing to share is still something. How do you share that?